Tech Support?

No response, two seperate requests

Well, I’m beginning to wonder…
I’ve sent two seperate request for support since last week and haven’t recieved any response whatsoever. It’s not in my junk folder, and I’ve recieved responses in the past so the only conclusion I can come to is that I’m not going to get a response.

That’s really too bad. With a program that has as many issues as N-Trak tech support is really a necessity. I realize the $ was great, but if I’d known that tech support would quit responding to requests I probably would’ve saved my money.

Oh well, live and learn.

Post your issues here. You may get some helpful responses.

Flavio is a one man band remember. He needs holidays which means he can’t always answer straight away and if he can’t reproduce a problem he can’t fix it.

Quote: (gunner @ Sep. 22 2007, 11:33 AM)

Well, I'm beginning to wonder.....
I've sent two seperate request for support since last week and haven't recieved any response whatsoever. It's not in my junk folder, and I've recieved responses in the past so the only conclusion I can come to is that I'm not going to get a response.

That's really too bad. With a program that has as many issues as N-Trak tech support is really a necessity. I realize the $ was great, but if I'd known that tech support would quit responding to requests I probably would've saved my money.

Oh well, live and learn.

The problem is most likely with email delivery. In the email you sent me today you said that you didn't even receive the automatic email sent by the support form, that the website suggests to check to see if you can receive email messages from the server. That should have made you think that it was an email problem.
I've now resent the last two emails I've sent you (one dated 9/15 and the other today) via a different email server so perhaps you'll get them this time. If you don't get them please contact me using a different email so that we can see if that's the problem.

Flavio.