Templates

I have some songs that I need to mix. Each song about 30+ tracks (15 tracks for the drums). I wanted to know if there’s a way for me to mix the drum tracks for one song and then apply all the settings (EQ, Effects etc.) to the rest of the drum tracks on the rest of the songs. (All the drums were recorded the same way/same day)

-dg-

D’

There is a way to do this…here’s what I do. I mix the first song, then save as… the name of the next song. Then do ‘remove part’ on each track so you have an empty song with all the tracks, but no wave files. Then import the wave files for the next song, ntrack will create new npk files, and presto! you have the same mix/eq/pan/automation without having to re-do the whole thing.

Nifty…

.-=gp=-.

Quote (chutz @ Dec. 19 2005,13:56)
D'

There is a way to do this...here's what I do. I mix the first song, then save as... the name of the next song. Then do 'remove part' on each track so you have an empty song with all the tracks, but no wave files. Then import the wave files for the next song, ntrack will create new npk files, and presto! you have the same mix/eq/pan/automation without having to re-do the whole thing.

Nifty...

.-=gp=-.

Thanks gp,

I'll need to try it......

BTW, any other ways/options to work with templates?????

dg