Tempo Song Speed Change without Tonality Change?

Hello, I’m fresh to NTrack Studio 6 but a customer of version 2.3. I’m interested in song speed change. Is it possible in version (6) to change the song speed, without changing the “pitch” (frequency going down or up). I found from the documentation/description that tempo changes do correspondingly change “pitch” but would either not believe or get a confirmation. The try-out version of NTrack Studio version 6 doesn’t have song speed enabled.

Background: I do record voice from radio, in poor quality, in a foreign language: I want to make it slower to listen it more easily, and shape it in the parametric equalizer to adjust voice quality. In NTrack Studio version 2.3 I did a Preferences->custom sampling frequency (usually 19500 instead of 22050, with voice going down correspondingly in tonality), and shaped the Parametric Equalizer 1.2 as good as possible, often quite good. And Ntrack Studio Version 2.3 still installs in Windows 7 I love it but song speed would be an asset in a newer version.

Yes. Speed and pitch can be adjusted independently in v6.

Does the unregistered version (in its first day of usage) allow song speed change? (Was I missing something when I found it not enabled)

Quote: (Tempo28052011 @ May 29 2011, 3:18 AM)

Does the unregistered version (in its first day of usage) allow song speed change? (Was I missing something when I found it not enabled)

Quote:

from TonyR: Yes. Speed and pitch can be adjusted independently in v6.

I'm sorry about my second post. In a secondary attempt I found the speed change rulers above the wave forms.

May I post yet a follow up question. What would be the difference between "Pitch Follows Speed" or "Speed Follows Pitch"? I experimented around with the adjusters but did not completely understand my attempt.

Peter (Tempo28052011)