Thanks to all those who supported me

On the audiominds poll!!!

I thought I was a goner for a while but Mac did the right thing & removed the poll.

However, to all those who did NOT support me (and you know who you are), stay away from here because I’ll show you no mercy!

Music is love, baby. :)

Yeah & as we say in California it’s TOUGH LOVE!

This whole everything to the top makes me dizzy. Here, I’ll throw you a bone… more Bush Air National Guard records were released due to a court order. Discuss, er um, rant.

Yeah I saw that. As the Church lady once said “How convenient?”.

Bush still has some explaining to do about his records & the stuff that was released points further to that.

BTW - the “Swift Boat Vets for Lies” should go to h*ll!!! And that Thurlow guy was the biggest liar of the bunch!!! Most of the stuff he & some of the others have said, has been discredited. If you visit their web site, it’s clear why they have it in for Kerry - they don’t like what he said post-war. Too bad - the truth hurts sometimes!

Ali - I had nothing against you until you attacked me on audiominds. I think you are an IDIOT!!!

You’re not welcome here so get lost.

Wait a minute…you promised I could be the idiot this time. :p Turn my back 3 minutes and I am replaced.

dave

I tell you what Ali - I’ll take a sanity test if you’ll take an IQ test.

I didn’t start anything on audiominds until someone called me (and others) here knuckle-heads & I certainly didn’t have anything against you.

Since you’re a profess atheist & I gather you don’t believe in evolution, then you obviously don’t believe in much.

As for proving you’re an idiot, you already do a good job at that.

Nuh uh, ya huh, nuh uh, ya huh. I know you are but what am I? I’m rubber and you’re glue…

Wait, we’re adults here…

Your intellect and meager existenece is inferior to mine despite the fact I have little to no emprical evidence other than what I have been able to deduce from circumstancial evidence gathered on this fine forum.

No! YOUR intellect and meager existenece is inferior to mine despite the fact I have little to no emprical evidence other than what I have been able to deduce from circumstancial evidence gathered on this fine forum.

Yes huh, nah uh.

<!–QuoteBegin>

You’re not welcome here so get lost.

I really don’t give a %$#@ about your quarrel, but Toker, um, you know that you are a guest in this sand box just like the rest of us, right? Throwing sand is not nice.

You’ve obviously misunderstood what bothered me because you’ve got it pretty much all wrong (and I’m not going to re-explain it again).

I have no beef with audiominds anymore because Flavio has removed down the link to their site. They can become commercial, recommend other software packages, or whatever they want to do now, because they are not violatiing Flavio’s good will (because the link is gone).

I’ve (hopefully) made peace with Mac and I apologized for calling them traitors, so as far as I’m concerned it’s water under the bridge now.

I have no beef with audiominds anymore because Flavio has removed down the link to their site.

*whispering* Okay everyone watch what happens when I show Toker this page and he sees the first link.
*whispering* Okay everyone watch what happens when I show Toker this page and he sees the first link.
Pssttt Bubba (barely audiable) - that's were the link should be!!!

So. Is anybody gonna be pissed if I post a thread in the Discussion Forum saying, “Just in case anyone does’nt know…Audiominds is a user maintained support site for n-Track Studio.” ???

Come on Tokie, yer talking outta both sides of your mouth here dude…

First, no-one will be pissed. You can post whatever you want here.

Second, Audiominds is a “support site for digital recording” not a “user maintained support site for n-Track Studio”. Where have you been, man?

And I’m not talking out both sides of my mouth (have you ever actually tried to do that).

Blah, blah, blah. Obviously I can’t keep you away from here & you can say whatever you want but stop camplaining & get on with it.

The post I made on the main page was to get Woodshedder’s attention. I’ve never sold a single DAW to anyone here or at audiominds (even when they had a link to my site), so obviously my self-serving promotions haven’t worked very well now have they?

I don’t know about Christain ethic, but Mac kept me on for the reasons phoo cited in his post, i.e., I was winning the battle (even though I might have lost the war in the end). Phoo - you’re a bright man. You should run for President!