The Art of Loggin In

How to

:D Simply choose to be remembered.

Yeah - I sensed you were having trouble with that and forgot to tell you to click the remember option. Duh!

Actually, there’s been times that I couldn’t log in at all unless “remember” was selected. We should be able to temporarily log in without having to set it, so we’d be automatically logged out when we exit the browser, but that wasn’t working at one time.

Sounds like a cookie monster.

Quote: (phoo @ Sep. 09 2008, 4:28 PM)

Actually, there's been times that I couldn't log in at all unless "remember" was selected. We should be able to temporarily log in without having to set it, so we'd be automatically logged out when we exit the browser, but that wasn't working at one time.

10'4 phoo. The forum has probably been cracked. Didn't he loose it all a bunch of yrs ago? It's been so long I don't remember exactly when, during V4 I think.
Clearing cookies doesn't help PW, ya have to select remember me or else log in 15 times only to be logged out with out ever getting in lol

There's no telling what kind of hacker cracker bs Flavio has to deal with.

Hi Gents:
Sometimes it looks like I’m here 24 hours a day… But I’ve seen Flavio up here for hours on end, as well… At times I have more issues attempting to log out than logging in…

Is that a sign of not gett’in enough sleep ???? …

Bill…