The Bill "woxnerw" appreciation thread.

Color me bad, and say what you will, but I just love this guy to death. Insults just seem to bounce of him like flubber, and he’s one of the nicest most helpful guys I’ve seen on any web forum. Also, talk about a walking encyclopedia of vintage gear not to mention a true bona-fide road-worn practicing musician. I imagine that this guy would give you the shirt off his back, not to mention pour you a cup of coffee and troubleshoot that crackling coming from your Bassman. Here’s to the folksy fella from up north who’s been there and done it…Salute! :D

S’truth! :agree:

:agree: :agree:

PACO

Aye. :agree:

Bill is swell. ???

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

And swill is bell!!! :laugh:

Plus…one other thing I failed to mention about Bill is that he’s a connoisseur of fine single malt scotch. He sips Glenmorangie in the evening while working on mixes in his detached studio. That makes him X-Tra kewl. :laugh:

Somehow “detached” studio looked like “debauched studio” when I first read that.

Well gents…
If TinaM drinks it, So do I…
Potato Shine works for me… However,
I’ve been known to play with the stuff

Unknown1

talks about…
???
Gentlemen and Ladies, that was all too many years ago…

I do have a bottle of what I call “Rocket Fuel”… I’ve had it sense the mid’90’s…
It’s made over in the Valley…
Down-the-road from here…
I don’t know the finer points of how it’s made…
BUT if you put it in the freezer it wouldn’t freeze…
They say it burns with a blue flame…
although, I’ve never tried to do that…
It goes down pretty good with pineapple juice…
:agree:
:p
:laugh:

Enough of that…

However, I can remember when Leonard and I were kids…
I wasn’t outta my teens yet…
We were caught in the back room while we were on a break… some stuff Leonard had… The Boss Man threatened us…
and sense that time we never did that on the job again…
I have so many stories to hang-on to…
If Leonard was still with us…
SiGh…

:heart-break:
and tears…

Anyway…
I hope you are aware…
it’s humbling…
I’ll try harder…
That’s if you allow me…

Bill…