The Hunting of the President

A must see…

I just finished watching The Hunting of the President, the story of how the right-wing “conspiracy” hunted Bill Clinton for +5 years, spent over $80 billion of the taxpayer’s money. It’s all there for anyone who wants to see the real story, i.e., how the right-wing in a concerted effort, tried to bring about the end of Bill Clinton, about the lies that they were willing to spread about him & how the eventually found something that they could get him with - Monica.

Fortunately, the US Senate acquitted Bill Clinton.

See the film - it will make you mad as h*ll.

Mr Soul

I think anyone who has lived long enough to compare more than just a few Presidential administrations could see that Clinton was hounded by right wing extremists. I knew at the time that billions were being spent (taxpayer money) on finding out the the President got a blowjob. How sad for the american taxpayer.

I find it interesting that just a few years later a President can take over 2 countries in the middle east and kill/mame thousands of Americans in the process in the name of big corporation and no one seems to care.

I guess the American public is more worried about one man getting a header than thousands of americans giving their lives for big corporations.

Mike

I’ll go see it if the movie includes the security cam videos from the oral office on Monica Day. :)

Quote (Mr Soul @ Feb. 07 2005,19:19)

Why? If you think the Dems would not have done the same had the opportunity arose you're nuts. All those politico's care about is POWER and MONEY. There is no other reason they would want the job. Mad? Naw, that won't get us anywhere. A grass roots third party would be nice....but will never happen. Our current system is wrecked beyond repair I'm afraid.

TG

EDIT** MUST SEE? No, I don't think I want to give them anymore of my money for propaganda purposes. I already give 'em at least 65% of every buck I make!
Why? If you think the Dems would not have done the same had the opportunity arose you're nuts.
No - I don't think the Democrat's would impeach someone if they didn't deserve it. They could have tried to impeach Reagan but they weren't that stupid to try, and it would have been wrong to impeach Reagan IMO because I don't think he did know anything about Iran-contra.

Dr. Guitar - you people would see it like you say but they don't (unfortunately).

Mr Soul
one man getting a header

Because really, thats all anyone really wants.
Quote (gtr4him @ Feb. 07 2005,20:14)
If you think the Dems would not have done the same had the opportunity arose you're nuts. All those politico's care about is POWER and MONEY. There is no other reason they would want the job.
TG

The Dems have had countless chances to put forward many Republican administration mistakes but have not. Why? Because the Dems realize that it is not good for the country to drag any top public figure through the mud just for the benefit of their own party. The Republicans are too wealthy and to selfish to care about "what is good for the country". Their only concern is the almighty dollar in their own pocket.

just my 2 cents,

Mike
Quote (Mr Soul @ Feb. 07 2005,19:19)

Mr Soul

Naw...probably would make me stand and cheer.

Donkeys…Elephants…don’t make any difference. Those are just labels for the same faces. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. You guys ever stop to think about how the big players in the parties got there? Did they make it there on THEIR ideals and values? Did they run huge campaigns and get elected from their OWN finances? How many IOU’s do they owe yet, to be cashed in if/when they reach the desired office?

Once they reach the Congressional level, all they are concerned about is STAYING there and milking the cash cow (us) for all it’s worth.

I ask again. Why else would anybody WANT the job?

TG – Am I sounding too cynical yet? :D :D

Cynical, maybe. Truthful, most definately. Money money money, just give me money. Why else would anyone get into politics, blow jobs and money, hey wait a sec, dang it I’ll run fer office, the, uh, the, oh yes, The Starving Musicians Party!:D