The number of billionaires in the USA

is up 51 over last year…

There are now 313 billionaires in the country, the largest number ever and a huge jump over the 262 counted last year, according to Forbes magazine, which Thursday released its annual ranking of the 400 richest Americans
No surprise here.

I wonder when their money is going to trickle down to me :O

And if you will take notice Ms. Teresa Heinz-Kerry is number 400 on Forbes richest Americans list.

Betcha if hubby wins the Presidency, she moves UP several notches in a couple years…M-O-N-E-Y. That’s what all this is about. Just think of all those federally funded food programs Heinz will have the inside scoop on!!

TG – destitute cynic.

PS Come back now with all the rich right-wingers on the list. Don’t matter. I’ll still be TG – destitute cynic.

PPS Trickle down?? Man, you wanna get rich? Get yerself elected! Run for something. Anything. Then you too will be able to bilk the taxpayers.

And if you will take notice Ms. Teresa Heinz-Kerry is number 400 on Forbes richest Americans list
But that will only be because Kerry makes the economy better by lowering the deficits, etc. & her stock shares go up. It won't be because of special favors if that's what you're implying.

As Teresa so aptly put it, when she was on the Republicans side, they loved her (and her deceased husband's money) but they that she's a Democrat, the money is somehow bad & evil. REPUBLICANS ARE HYPOCRITS!
Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 23 2004,17:56)
There are now 313 billionaires in the country, the largest number ever and a huge jump over the 262 counted last year, according to Forbes magazine, which Thursday released its annual ranking of the 400 richest Americans

No surprise here.

Probably more indicative of the weakness of the dollar than anything else...
But that will only be because Kerry makes the economy better by lowering the deficits, etc. & her stock shares go up. It won't be because of special favors if that's what you're implying.

You think the Dems are devoid of favors? Hardly. In American politics today it is a matter of picking your poison. Who do you want in the drivers seat.... oil companies or unions. Both big oil and unions are in it for themselves, don't be fooled. The dems won't be much different I can bet you, they will just steer the favors in a differnt direction. ----another destitute cynic.

Funny story about local politics here in COlumbus. A new young city councilman was elected this past year. He was what you wanted in a politician... idealitic, had the communities real interest in mind. Once he started telling it like it was about pay raises, kick backs etc, the rest of city council switly black balled him and he resigned shortly after. An honest person can't make it far in politics it seems to me.
You think the Dems are devoid of favors?
No - of course I don't - politics is politics. However, I don't buy the insinuation made about Heinz/Kerry. Her company won't necessarily prosper anymore under a Kerry admin.
Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 23 2004,17:56)

When you earn it, Comrade ......

--
Quote (gtr4him @ Sep. 23 2004,23:52)
Just think of all those federally funded food programs Heinz will have the inside scoop on!!

TG -- destitute cynic.

I sorta think food is a better alternative than arms/weapons/whatnot :)
Tell that to the all the folks that got laid off in the last few years and either can't find a job or can't find on that pays close to what they got before.

Reaganomics sounds good on paper but it's a well proven failure in practice.
I sorta think food is a better alternative than arms/weapons/whatnot

Give me food or give me death!
- -- Phootrick Henry - September 24, 2004
Quote (phoo @ Sep. 24 2004,14:13)

Tell that to the all the folks that got laid off in the last few years and either can't find a job or can't find on that pays close to what they got before.
Reaganomics sounds good on paper but it's a well proven failure in practice.

Funny thing ... the malls are packed, there are more new cars on the road than ever and homes prices are climbing.....
Interestingly unemployment is exactly were it was (5.4 - 5.7) when Comrade Clinton was running for re-election. Didn't seem to bother the Liberals then though.... funny, isn't it ?

But then neither did Rwanda .... 'Selective Outrage' I gather (?)

"A report on the Rwanda genocide and how the United Nations and the West ignored warnings of the 1994 Rwanda genocide and turned its back on the victims ... "

PBS - Clinton & Rwanda

---

Man - you just love to change the subject & interject whatever you feel like.

I find your use of the word Comrade very irritating. I mean if you called that to my face, I might pick up a bat & hit you with it (seriously). Insinuating that Clinton, myself or any Democrat is a communist is very disgraceful. I may find fault with Bush but I don’t call him a fascist or dictator.

Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 24 2004,15:10)
I may find fault with Bush but I don't call him a fascist or dictator.

I believe your psychotic rantings here and at Audio Minds, present quit a different conclusion .....

--

I find your use of the word Comrade very irritating. I mean if you called that to my face, I might pick up a bat & hit you with it (seriously). Insinuating that Clinton, myself or any Democrat is a communist is very disgraceful. I may find fault with Bush but I don’t call him a fascist or dictator.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

peace

Quote (Burning-SG @ Sep. 24 2004,15:30)
Quote (MidnightToker @ Sep. 24 2004,15:10)
I may find fault with Bush but I don't call him a fascist or dictator.

I believe your psychotic rantings here and at Audio Minds, present quit a different conclusion .....

--

HAHAHAHAHA !! Now look who's talking !

< slap >

Your views is not the problem, the way you present them: < slap slap slappetisSLAPPP !! >

You know anyone laid off in the last few years, Burning?

Quote (IDOIT_SLAPPER @ Sep. 24 2004,15:45)
Your views is not the problem, the way you present them: < slap slap slappetisSLAPPP !! >

Idiot, you really need to work on your grammer ...

--
Quote (phoo @ Sep. 24 2004,16:05)
You know anyone laid off in the last few years, Burning?

Yes, I do ....

--

And that makes him a compassionate conservative - ha, ha, ha!