the RABBIT has gone mental

EXPERImental that is

DRUMS are the samples used in N Track Drums (acoustic kit) -
Vocals, royality free downloads -
Introduction space synth sounds, from various self made samples combined -

prepare to hear DIFFERENT - DRUM PURISTS may need to take medication to prevent them from turning purple and exploding -

original" onclick=“window.open(this.href,’_blank’);return false;”>http://www.filefactory.com/file…riginal sin 66.mp3

M.R.

aw man - do I have to sign up for another site just to listen?

no sign up - this is a download only site - so you just save it to your PC and delete it when youve heard it -

M.R.

you could always ask Flavio to provide a few gigs of space on his server for members only to upload their songs -

M.R.

I’ve had good luck so far with MediaFire.com. The service has been pretty good for a free site and (so far) they haven’t been annoying the bejeebies out of me to sign up for a paid account.

M.R. posted that up at my request. I thought it would be cool for users to hear what can be done with the tools they pretty much already have or can grab free/cheap. I’m more into traditional music and recording methods but you have to admit, this is really WELL DONE.

Thanks again for the work M.R.!

D

Quote:

you could always ask Flavio to provide a few gigs of space on his server for members only to upload their songs

I pretty much would prefer he improve midi operations in n-Track first.
I did email Flavio a list of questions and offers to help him with the website and what he had planned for the future - never heard back. I would love to see the site updated with new user songs etc. He used to have a user section.

Did you do this mp3 Wabbitt? I also appreciate a good ‘out there’ pice of work. I tried once and it came off horribly cheesy. This is a good job though!

i had to do the MP3 in Energy XT2 as N was having an OFF DAY -

ENERGY uses the LAME MP3 encoder as does N -

i was going to use SoundClick but it did not feel right for me - i prefer to keep things in the family so to speak not in full public view -

M.R.

THANKS D -

M.R.

Very well done Rabbit, not my cup o tea but very well done! :)

Cool!
:agree: