The Radium Water was fine

Until his jaw fell off…

I wrote and recorded this in less than an hour, because all I do these days is work and work and work and I’ve been up since before 5AM and now it is 9:30 PM but here it is.

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/track…ell-off

:D

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 10 2010, 8:04 PM)

Until his jaw fell off...

I wrote and recorded this in less than an hour, because all I do these days is work and work and work and I've been up since before 5AM and now it is 9:30 PM but here it is.

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/track....ell-off

:D

D@#N!!!

I'm at work my own sef... I'll listen tomorrow Tom.

UJ

PS I need some of that Radium water... might help with these Veterinarian Diseazzez... Will it make crabs fall off??

Oh, I wouldn’t listen to it, actually, Jonson. It’s one of those “praise but don’t listen” things. Dunno about the crabs. Might turn them into mutant ninja ticks.

Why are you working so late?

Sheer devotion to duty man… a real zealot for gettin’ er done.

AKA, somebody else lolly-gagged around with THEIR bit therefore SCREWING me. Ach! C’est la’ vie…

Listening to your toonage…

Heh-heh… love it. :agree: Jus’ a little bit mooorreee…

You is a radical, radiumical dude Tom. :cool:

UJ - frakkin’ tired… hittin’ da’ sheets… yawn

needs more from the horn section I couldn’t hear them at ALL!
:agree:

So what happened after his jaw fell off?

You know of course that this was a jaw dropper tune.

When you’re not on here for a day,
so much water goes under the bridge…
:)
:p

I think a study should be done to discover what goes through the creative mind that causes the thoughts of Radium Water and Jaws falling off…
???
:laugh:

I’d have to say that the Radium Water must have been pretty good, till the Jaw Fell Off…

I’d say you did something to those guitars on your tracks…
It sounds like some of the Jangle has been taken off those Guitars…

OR…
could it be the way I’m hearing them

The tracks have loads of energy, but less guitar edge…

Good Stuff TomS…
:agree:

Bill…

first tony & bubba say our new song reminded them of the pixies & then you come up with a song that wouldnt have been out of place on the pixies first album!
It realy sounded like frank black right from the odd lyric to the vocal style. Its about time the pixies did some new material you should offer them that i thought it was great!

Tina

I love the Pixies but I was actually channeling the Buzzcocks. :)

You folks is all funny. Nice funny. :agree:

Bossa nova’d with twin Uke’s in a Nouvelle Vague way?

Why, yes, that is the name of my new album - Chinwaggin Bossas in a Nouvelle Nova. Sort of a car tribute album. that is, unless you don’t know what a Chevy Nova is.