The sound click player

how did you do that?

PW, where did you find the source code for embedding your SC player? My eyes are strained here.

Nevermind :laugh:

You get it?

There’s a real easy way to install it,
go to your band administration page on SC
At the bottom it says, Add ons, Free logos for your page
To the right, click on the link - Click here to get the code
Copy the code and then click on the icon you want like myspace, facebook, etc, put in your username, password etc and it will install itself.

Any plays on your myspace page will show up on your song stats in SC. I wonder if some of the chart leaders are getting lots of hits from the other sites…

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Dec. 10 2008, 8:28 PM)

There's a real easy way to install it,
go to your band administration page on SC
At the bottom it says, Add ons, Free logos for your page
To the right, click on the link - Click here to get the code
Copy the code and then click on the icon you want like myspace, facebook, etc, put in your username, password etc and it will install itself.

Any plays on your myspace page will show up on your song stats in SC. I wonder if some of the chart leaders are getting lots of hits from the other sites....

Thx Nix, I really wanted the store. I finally found where you are describing but the buy link didn't show up. Wanted the play'r from the charts area. That would be awesome to use at myspace or my site or where'ever one could insert it.

About your question concerning the chart toppers at SC. If you get a min check the blues charts blues in general #1. I've listened to that song a few times but not with my sub'woffers. So maybe I'm missing something there. But they have stuck like glue to the number one spot for over 3 weeks. The only other player that was able to do that at SC was Robin Trower. They don't exactly compare to Trower. What do you think of the current band?
I don't mean this as a reflection on them but you don't suppose SC suffers from robots and gaming do ya?
Just curious.
Levibaby

I haven’t checked out the #1 song yet but I will, but you are sooooo right, there is so much mediocre crap at the top of almost all their charts, I can’t figure it out completely, who is listening to that stuff? The good stuff is between the pages, not often on the charts.

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Dec. 10 2008, 10:27 PM)

I haven't checked out the #1 song yet but I will, but you are sooooo right, there is so much mediocre crap at the top of almost all their charts, I can't figure it out completely, who is listening to that stuff? The good stuff is between the pages, not often on the charts.

Interesting enough, that band I mentioned that held the #1 spot for weeks isn't even on the charts now, at least not the fist page. They don't drop off that fast, not if their good enough to hold the 1 spot like that. I rest my case. It's a cool site with great tools. But they haven't won my confidence yet.

I posted twice this morning in your review thread, both are missing. I think that there is a little more going on at sound click than meets the eye. But then it could come back to that hacker bs. If you make enemies with the wrong geek you might have some issues on line.
It's great to see guys offering to do reviews, that makes a difference and gives everyone a chance to get a little attention.