The South Will Rise Again

HuH?

One Way to Rise!

KF

<!–QuoteBegin>

Foster told authorities that she saw Thompson use the device almost daily during the August 2003 murder trial of a man accused of shaking a toddler to death. A whooshing sound could be heard on Foster’s audiotape of the trial. When jurors asked the judge about the sound, Thompson said he hadn’t heard it but would listen for it.

Police built a case against the judge after a police officer testifying in a 2003 murder trial saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson’s robe. During a lunch break, officers took photographs of the pump under the desk.

Investigators later checked the carpet, Thompson’s robes and the chair behind the bench and found semen, according to court records.

HAHA!!! Wow. That’s funny stuff!

Still… Even as weird as it is, four years seems kind of harsh…

I don’t think it’s harsh at all.

With power comes responsibility.

And if that responsibility is abused, then the amount of punishment ought to be in line with the amount of power.

To my mind, the crime wasn’t in what he was doing, it was in what he wasn’t doing. It makes no difference if he was jacking off or playing a Nintendo.

Judges have the power to change people’s lives, big time.

To do their job, they need to listen to, and evaluate, the evidence.

And to me it seems, that if he was sitting there playing with his dick, then he wasn’t really doing what the people pay him, and trust him, to do.

<!–QuoteBegin>

And to me it seems, that if he was sitting there playing with his dick, then he wasn’t really doing what the people pay him, and trust him, to do.

Unless he’s republican. We pay them and don’t seem to care when they take our money in return for sitting in congress and pulling their puds.

Laura says GW pulls the horses pud…he gets away with it…guess the judge felt he could too. Leadership by example.

KF