the tour bus

i dont know what you think about instrumentals we really hate them they are sooooo boring so we decided to try to make one interesting this is what we ended up with we actualy liked the result

http://www.adrive.com/public…a0.html

Tina

Very cool! I dig instrumentals if done well. If they’re fairly long, say > 2:30, they better be VERY interesting. This is done well. Great job!

:agree: :agree:

UJ

PS The sound FX are nice… definitely add to the experience.

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!
I chose “save”.
:agree:

3 plays, straight. reckon i can do a couple more, for now. Love it!

Wow, that guitar sound and style really reminds me of someone. :laugh:

Very cool. It’s a song without words. :agree:

it is that :agree:

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 05 2010, 4:56 PM)

Very cool.
It's a song without words.

Exactly! Why I give it; :agree: :agree:

Nice... :)

UJ

I dunno, UJ, the drums seem a little loud to me. :laugh:

Great guitar at 1:19. I like instrumentals…Fun song!!

thanks everyone im really pleased you liked it!

as for it being a song without words tom that is exactly how we aproached it, because songs arent boring but instrumentals are so we tried to write it in that vain.

we are down to a duo at the moment. allisons selfish husband has moved her 80 miles away shes lost her job her friends & is so miserable.
we havnt been able to start the video we planned or record her vocals on new material. 80 miles is ok in the summer but in this snow & ice its not on.

Tina

:agree: Nice lil country tune. Me likes.
Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Dec. 06 2010, 9:17 AM)

thanks everyone im really pleased you liked it!

as for it being a song without words tom that is exactly how we aproached it, because songs arent boring but instrumentals are so we tried to write it in that vain.

we are down to a duo at the moment. allisons selfish husband has moved her 80 miles away shes lost her job her friends & is so miserable.
we havnt been able to start the video we planned or record her vocals on new material. 80 miles is ok in the summer but in this snow & ice its not on.

Tina

Sorry to hear that.
What you guys need is two DAW setups and shrink the 80mls to a whisker.
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 06 2010, 9:23 AM)

Nice lil country tune.

:laugh:
cant wait for your next song so i can call it classic boy band disco!!

Tina

Heh-heh…

Careful what you wish for… Pops will be back with just THAT. He’s musically schizophrenic! :laugh:

UJ

Quote: (TonyR @ Dec. 06 2010, 10:48 AM)

now that would be tecnology in dangerous hands!!
allison makes me look like a computer genius
with just ntrack & a PC she"d probaly destroy south east england :laugh:
neat idea thouhg

werf it - keep you guys together

Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Dec. 06 2010, 3:38 PM)

neat idea thouhg

Nobody likes SE England anyway... :laugh:

If you both have PC's and internet connections, you're set. I know guys who live thousands of miles from each other and manage to collaborate and produce some KILLER music via the webber-net.

Dig in... MAKE IT happen.

UJ

PS Besides... I'd get awfully depressed if there were no more "Tour Bus" songs...

PPS Whoops... I suppose one of you could have a Mac... but really, friends don't let friends use Mac's. Apple is of the DEVVVFFFUULLLL!!! :laugh:
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Dec. 06 2010, 9:06 PM)

Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Dec. 06 2010, 3:38 PM)

neat idea thouhg

Nobody likes SE England anyway... :laugh:

If you both have PC's and internet connections, you're set. I know guys who live thousands of miles from each other and manage to collaborate and produce some KILLER music via the webber-net.

Dig in... MAKE IT happen.

UJ

PS Besides... I'd get awfully depressed if there were no more "Tour Bus" songs...

PPS Whoops... I suppose one of you could have a Mac... but really, friends don't let friends use Mac's. Apple is of the DEVVVFFFUULLLL!!! :laugh:

Hi TinaM/bright lights tonight:
You may have to consider doing vocals by sending the beds over to her and then getting her to send her tracks back and mixing the tracks, that way… Get that Dropbox Application and do your creations that way… at least see if doing your projects that way will work… If you choose that method, I’d like to be able to send you “The Invite” so We can get an extra 256 mags added to our Dropbox usage/storage space… The FREE version has 2 Gig. of storage space… Plenty space to do vocals… We will both get that added to our space… Send me you E-Mail address… if you choose that method… I’ll send you the invite… O.K. ????

I’m doing a mix on a instrumental we did back in 2002… I may have to ask poppa willis or Yaz if they can-or-may be interested in doing a guitar track for me-and-this project… OR… maybe some other instrument to cover the spaces in the fills-and-lead tracks…

That’s really tough to hear about dilemma, you find yourself, in… :) :disagree:

Bill