The version 4 buglist for FLAVIO

…from Audiominds…

What follows are copies of the posted bugs or problems found in n-track ver. 4 while this forum was down.

They may not amount to much but thought that Flavio should at least see them.

First report copied from post by user buschfsu:

hello im running build 1670 of ntrack 4.0 and this error about directx and bitrate/stereo vs mono keeps coming up.

its not the stereo thing cause ive loaded the mono and the full and they both fail. i can load it into cubase with no problem. anyone else having this?
thanks

Copied from Sandreasfault

i’d love to use 4.0, seeing as i paid for the upgrade, but hitting play in build 1670 introduces three alien midi notes and throws this message:

evaluation version, a sound is added every 20 seconds

yes, it’s registered to me.

sigh.

-r

From user “Joe”:

Update on Alien Notes: Flavio gave me a new couple of registration codes and everything is now hunky dory with no notes.
The old codes appeared to be accepted by N-Track (and put my name in ‘registered to’ in Help About), but didn’t give me a ‘Registration successful’ dialog like the new ones. All very strange, but I’m sorted so I’m happy!

Joe.

that’s all,

–Mac

PS Someone jumped right in there and registered “Mac” on the new forumboard already. It is NOT me, and I won’t be posting here after today, so if you see anything posted by a user “Mac”, know that it is NOT yours truly. Go figure.

Mac - I didn’t do it (honest).

Come on back from time to time. Everyone misses you (including me).

good to see you Mac! do pop by!

DSP