They're all Bailing!

Bush administration

Welp it’s official, Collen Powell walks away…
I think that makes 15 members to date who have bailed from the Bush admin.
I’m not one to say I told you so, but if his own appointed members are all jumping ship isn’t that a sign of a shipwreck?

I’m sure this is going to stir up enough Reps to fill a couple of pages…but don’t make no never mind to me.
Just a funny observation that seemed worth mentioning.
You all made your choiced Nov. 2, so it’s too late to cry over spilled milk.
I don’t blame any of you Reps. I couldn’t vote for Kerry either.
So what’s done is done…let’s just watch as a disturbing pattern of war and mutiny continues…
jerm

Alot of em bailed on Clinton too.

here’s a link

The Clinton Shuffle

Quote (Guest @ Nov. 15 2004,19:18)
Alot of em bailed on Clinton too.

Yeah nad for good reasons I'm shure.
But isn't this some kind of record for a president? 15 total?

Many of these people have other responsibilities, as I’m sure Clinton’s administration did. I’m sure that at least some of them were only expecting to be committed for four years.

Actually, some of these folks stayed on longer than average. It has the look of rats leaving the ship, but it’s really pretty normal. And you know I wouldn’t gratuitously defend W. :)

Quote (TomS @ Nov. 17 2004,20:25)
Actually, some of these folks stayed on longer than average. It has the look of rats leaving the ship, but it's really pretty normal. And you know I wouldn't gratuitously defend W. :)

Ok guys I guess I was connecting doys that weren't there.
:;):
Thanks for squashing yet another lame theory of mine!

:D

Well, this doesn’t mean that there isn’t something significant going on here. The “bailing” pretty much happens this way in all adminstrations, it is interesting that they all stayed to this point and are leaving at the least politically sensitive moment, but really what is interesting is who is getting appointed to fill the posts. Bush is signalling an even more hard-line conservative stance. Rice for SS? Yikes. Find some “reaching across the asile” in the appointments to follow, just try and find it.