This is scary.  :(

I’ve decided to run for office. This is too much. :)

Four years and they can’t get Osama? Morons! :angry:

Quote (TomS @ Jan. 21 2006,17:05)
I've decided to run for office. This is too much. :)

Cool ! Just make sure learjeff is your vp :)

Well I for one, would certainly LOVE an alternative to either “MONEY” party. I guess it wouldn’t matter much though. A new party would soon be corrupted from power. Who was it said “Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” ???

D – voting for TomS and LearJeff. (Whether they actually run or not…)

Good. We need a name and theme for the party.

Well, as far as a name is concerned, an anagram of “TomS Learjeff” that seems appropriate is “Major Elf Fest”! :p

Theme? Hmmm…

We talking theme music? Catchphrase? Desktop theme? What? ???

You need to give your PR men a wee bit more to go on here. :D

Major Elf Fest it is!

Just a basic orentation. You know, free Guiness for everyone, a chicken in every pot, or pot in every chicken, or whatever.

Then comes the music.

Gotta run, gotta go see our Flint Generals hockey team score some goals. :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

Major Elf Fest it is!

Will it offend anybody that I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and a member of Major Elf Fest? The Repubs would throw me out because I’m not “conservative” enough and the Dems would toss me because I’m not “liberal” enough… and now this darn height restriction! Sheesh!

D

<!–QuoteBegin>

nd now this darn height restriction! Sheesh!

Depends on where the elf is from, as a general rule. Normal human size in Middle Earth, tall human in Midkemia, Krynn and other D+D settings.

Yes, we elves come in all shapes and sizes. And if anyone out there tries to make it an issue, we’ll play the race (species?) card.

By the way:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Bush Says Surveillance Legal and Necessary
AP - 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
MANHATTAN, Kansas - President Bush pushed back Monday at critics of his once-secret domestic spying effort, saying it should be termed a “terrorist surveillance program” and contending it has the backing of legal experts, key lawmakers and the Supreme Court. Several members of Congress from both parties have questioned whether the warrantless snooping is legal. That is because it bypasses a special federal court that, by law, must authorize eavesdropping on Americans and because the president provided limited notification to only a few lawmakers.

There’s a sucker born every minute I guess, I just don’t get why there are 54 million of them.

BTW, I also get “Flea from jest” as an anagram.

Now, diogenes and TomS together:

Digest me soon

and

Die gnome toss

and

Dime nose togs

and

End Goose Mist

and

Done me got sis
and some others…did I mention I just figured out that Ali might ahve been using an anagram generator? :)

Does it matter that George W Bush gives us “Bush ego grew” or “we go beg rush” or “wee gog shrub”?

:)

Oh god… this is turning into a LARP forum! :O

Well, from what I hear, google are refusing to do it. Good on them too. Can’t have a precedent being set.

End Goose Mist is my fav… :D

Strikes close to home too. The local rec area is so covered with geese you can’t step ANYWHERE without getting goose crap all over your shoes…

D

Hey, let’s not take this lightly - ‘End Goose Mist’ is a valid political movement. The silent majority have been suffering the unwanted effects of Goose Mist for far too long and it’s time someone put a STOP to it.

A STOP to it! Do you hear me?

Won’t anyone think of the children?

End Goose Mist. End It Now.

Remember: A Goose Mist is an opportunity squandered!

Can I get an ‘Amen’?

Wait, I like Goose Mist - on the rocks, preferrably. Smooooth.

AMEN!

Quote (TomS @ Jan. 24 2006,19:53)
Wait, I like Goose Mist - on the rocks, preferrably. Smooooth.

AMEN!

Oh.

Wait a minute.

Have I misunderstood?

In the immortal words of Emily Latilla: "Never mind."