This just in!

Looks like finally offended someone with my Texas Song.

Quote:

I am so deeply offended I cannot begin to say how deeply offended I am, I am. That is the worst hip hop song I’ve ever heard.

Holy SMOKES! YOU should be the offended one! I would be highly pissed if someone called one of my songs “hip-hop”! (SPA-TOOEY! BLECH, GAG etc…) LOL…

D Masta’ D

Dude, I gotta hear this! Where’s it at?

Everything I Love About Texas

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7138330

I’m really upset that one of my tunes offended someone - I mean really - just ONE. I gotta expand my market!

ROFLMBO!

Excellent Job Poppa! :laugh:

Hip hop? Huh? It no sound like hip hop to me. Not even close. Can this dude only see sex in ink blots too?

I’m with Yaz. Great Job Poppa :agree: :)

But only one offended? Poor turnout :whistle:

Maybe Me, Craig and Angie could do ‘Everything We Love About Wales’ :whistle:

i think we have enough numbers to swing the vote here, too. i for one am outraged that someone who claims to be american would even acknowledge the existence of some thing that had the audacity to try and be their own country for a few years. if they’re too good for us, they shouldn’t even be lamented or ridiculed in song. they should just be ignored. everyone who is a true american agrees with me. those who don’t, let them be the enemy and suffer God’s wrath, for He is on our side because i proclaim so. the existence of this song claiming the existence of texas is an abomination and should offend any american who is patriotic, faithful, and true. if you listen to this song, the terrorists win. so turn it off, towel heads.

*ha! what if people actually thought like that?

Quote:

Can this dude only see sex in ink blots too?
:laugh:

jdet - you be a great advocate!
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 16 2008, 8:37 AM)

I am so deeply offended I cannot begin to say how deeply offended I am, I am. That is the worst hip hop song I've ever heard.

Maybe he's just being Philosophical :whistle:

Maybe he’s just had too many cookies?

I’ll be offended if it helps. I just got to work so I haven’t listened yet, of course. I’m offended. I feel better now.

You should be - I used your nick in it like 3 times. PhooPoo

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Dec. 16 2008, 9:14 AM)

Hip hop? Huh? It no sound like hip hop to me. Not even close. Can this dude only see sex in ink blots too?

No, mostly puppies and kitties, actually. Big-eyed ones with cute expressions. Oh, and hulking zombies decapitating bats. That, and puppies.

Now, offended I should be...when a lyric-less masterpiece of meandering noodling I posted was rated a "5" for lyrics.

J'accuse, Poppa!

Ahhh - you noticed! Good eye Batman! :agree:

I’m offended 'cus I wasn’t in the song.
Can you put me in the new one?
'I met her in a 7/11 while I filled my slurpee up’
or something. Anything.
Please visit my site:
nopride.com

Hey - I asked folks to send me input… - files to put in it. I’m offended that no one cares enough about creating… oh never mind. What an offensive song.

:p

Firefox can’t find the server at www.nopride.com.