Timeline Problem

While recording today with build 2266, I noticed that the waveforms on the timeline were not lining up with the M:B:T grid. They were about 1/2 a beat behind the grid lines. Everything was in sync, even n-Track drums and the metronome (using the Creative Audigy synth or n-Track drums, but the view was out of sync.

I wrote to Flavio, and he responded within a couple of hours as follows:

"Thanks for reporting the problem. To restore the proper visual sync of the waveform try selecting the “View/Refresh view/Recalculate waveforms” after the recording has ended.
I was able to reproduce the problem and build 2267 which should be online later today should contain the fix."

You can’t get that kind of service from the big guys. If anyone has noticed this problem, here is a heads up on the fix. I’d like to make a great big public “Thank you” to Flavio!!

Don

Build 2267 is now up!

Hi dontuck and Flavio, if you see this Thread:
I downloaded b 2267 earlier today… Just minutes ago I attempted to install b 2267. All went well till I launched/opened n-Track. A “close screen” came up saying that a .dmp file couldn’t be created… I tried another launch… Same thing. I see that build 2268 is posted… I’m downloading that build now… We’ll see how IT installs-and-opens…

I’m gonna like the “Manual” insert of numbers to change the “Track Levels”…

In v5.0.7 there was a “Meter Improvement”… It appears to be working O.K. for “me-and-my-setup”… However, I was looking for a visual display of the meter improvement… In a visual array/display I would like to see this appear in the meters…

The ability to show at least +6 db in the meter display…

For example the meter doesn’t stop at 0 db… It continues to show-and-respond to another 6db in the visual array… in 1 db steps… and the “Meter Background” colour above 0 db to “Flash/Blink” in a visual response to the “OVER” 0db… Then in a config. command to be able to turn the “Flashing/Blinking” on-or-off… but continue to visually show the “OVERS”… That could be something that I could benefit from…

I’m at 40% of downloading build 2268… and I’m looking forward to getting b 2268 installed and running…

Bill…

Thank You Flavio:
I downloaded b 2268 and all worked/loaded with no errors and all…

The “Enter numerical Numbers” for the track faders work just fine. I couldn’t get or able to get .1 db changes to work… The smallest numerical number resolution I can get to change is. .2 db steps…

For example… To change a Stripe’s Level Change for -1.2 db and change that stripe’s level to -1.4 db will work… But If I want to change the stripe’s level to -1.3 db the change will not be recognized. It appears the resolution is in .2 db steps…

That’s O.K. But if it’s not a big TO-DO to alter the coding to represent say .1 db steps … Go-For-That…

Thank you Flavio…

Bill…