Today's Mood

Today’s Mood

Try not to sway.

You’re mood was very uptempo and happy til about :50, then went sorta irritated and angry for a little bit. :laugh:

Good stuff , love the chord changes! Would hate to play on it . . . . . that’s be a bear!

Sounds kinda St Tropez/Italian Riviera, Brigitte Bardot driving aong a winding coast road in an open top Mercedes sports car. Wind in her hair, shades and a headscarf, bare feet on the gas pedal, pert…oops! Off for a cold shower :laugh:

It carries the TPA seal!

(“Tommy’s pastor-approved”)

lol - my pastor saw where my blues tune had hit #1 on SoundClick’s FaceBook page and wondered why I hadn’t posted a link to it. I had avoided posting a link knowing some of the “churchy” people might have been put off by the song’s message and lyric content. (God is much more understanding and forgiving than his folks). Anyway I thought what he said was funny. “A unique sense of the ridiculous” was regarding Diss This.

Does the bass guitar sound as good to you all as it does to me? I think I’ve finally found a bass sound I like.

Quote:

You're mood was very uptempo and happy til about :50, then went sorta irritated and angry for a little bit.

amazing what a little diminished chord can do. be careful, a little goes a long way. like habaneros. or fascism.
Quote:

Does the bass guitar sound as good to you all as it does to me? I think I've finally found a bass sound I like.

The bass sound great to me, but it doesn't necessarily follow it will sound as good in any song you might use it in.

that bass has that smooth, rolling tone, which is great for soul/r&b stuff. fits this mood well. but kev’s right, it may not work for everything. even i change mine (once in a while). if i weren’t so darn lazy, i’d change more often.

Yep - true. I like the EQ and compression on it though. Saved the fx chain as a starting place for next one anyway.

Quote:

Would hate to play on it . . . . . that’s be a bear!

I’m gonna go plug in my strat and see how big a bear it is.

Ooooohhhh… I wish weren’t stuck in day-job h*ll. I love tackling bears like this.

Go get it PW! (Bear slayer)

D

It is a bear - don’t have enough in me to fight today.

U R moody? ??? :laugh:

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ May 09 2009, 10:12 AM)

Does the bass guitar sound as good to you all as it does to me? I think I've finally found a bass sound I like.

Honestly, i was going to remark on how good it is.

thanks for the listens guys! To look at the EQ and compression on the bass guitar you’d think I was nuts but it really is nice and round sounding.

Yeah that bass sound is nice!

I’d like to hear some playing over it. Sounds like you’re in a good mood today :agree:

Duplicate the bass track and work some mids and highs on it so you’ll punch though on a laptop.
I slightly hear the bass on my laptop, I could say that I didn’t hear it. It’s very faint and none existent in most parts.

plug in some headphones.

Me?
I’m sure it sounds good in phones but it’s not coming across on a laptop.
So it won’t on a phone or elevator either. I might be able to hear a little more on my other laptop but pretty much zilch on this one.