Told ya'...

The “Right” is better…

:laugh:

CLICK ME!! (With your RIGHT hand index finger, left mouse button)

:laugh:

D

PS I gotta figure out how to get money to "study" stupid crap... everybody else is doing it...

Oh that explains why my left one is so much bigger than my right! :cool:

That might explain a lot. I have a very difficult time talking on the phone with it up to my right ear. I have to use the left or I can’t easily understand the words. With my left it’s much easier, yet I believe I have more hearing loss in my left. I’m backwards and it’s pretty dramatic when using the phone.

It is pretty interesting… and possibly related to this “thing” I suffer from.

If it’s relatively quiet, I can hear and understand my son whisper from across the house. In a noisy restaurant, I have to be no more than a foot and a half away and watch the lips of the person speaking or I won’t understand a darn word. Even if they are speaking at an elevated level, all I get is “Mmmrff phrrmmm gabbmm mmrfff?” (Would you pass the salt?)

:laugh: Actually, it’s not funny. It’s very embarrassing… sigh

D

Quote: (Diogesneez @ Jun. 25 2009, 12:52 PM)

In a noisy restaurant, I have to be no more than a foot and a half away and watch the lips of the person speaking or I won't understand a darn word. Even if they are speaking at an elevated level, all I get is "Mmmrff phrrmmm gabbmm mmrfff?"

I'm the same way. We got rock'n roll ears.
Friend of mine told me it's the first sign your ears are going south. Makes sense to me.
Gimme enough background noise and I can't make out ANYthing you say.
It sucks... (but it was FUN while it lasted :) )

Say what?

Could be…

My wife (who wants the salt) says I just have “selective hearing”. Which means she thinks I am ignoring her. Wimmen…

I told that we’ve been together so long, she oughta be able to send me a telepathic message and keep her pie hole shut.

KLONK! I didn’t mean it dear! HONEST!! KLONK

D

Here honey… you sleep on this side of the bed tonight.