Tommy, I am no sucker.

nope

32.7 minutes later…

http://cookiefinger.bandcamp.com/track/i-aint-no-sucker

it is what it is!!1

It’s only rock ‘n’ roll, dude. Great!!

(turn the kit up) not a critique - just me).

I turned up the kit, then I turned up the guitar, then I turned up the guitar some more, and then I couldn’t turn up anything any more… :laugh:

Ah cain’t hear no drums…

UJ

You are not listening to it loud enough. Prb’ly got it on your laptop speakers, eh? :laugh: Seriously, don’t bother.

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 05 2010, 7:35 PM)

Seriously, don't bother.

Okay. (Whew...)

:laugh:

UJ

No problem. You are most welcome! My suggestion is: praise everything I post, but listen to none of it. :)

:p

All the tracks/Fills-and-Backing parts are there…
It’s a real BLUES tune…
Great… :agree: :agree: TWO Thumbs up…

BUT… It’s not like me to comment on your tracks the way I’m gonna do… Sorry TomS…

However, I honestly believe that your mixes and and mastering are not as Solid as they used to be…
You must have changed your setup/Monitors or Room configuration or something to cause your mixes to sound like they do…
That’s just my opinion…

The bandwidth appears to be the complete opposite of the way I’m hearing your finished product…
You have to be hearing a terrific amount of Bottom End in-and-from your listening area to have 250 Hz downward missing from your mixes…
and whatever frequencies from your drum tracks to make them sound like they do…

TomS…
Your mixes sounded much better than this mix a Month-or-Two ago…
Are you doing something different recently, to make your finished product sound this way ????

Bill…

See what ya get fer tossin sumpin out there for fun… folks still expect it to be the best thing ever… lighten up ya goobers! sheesh golly and durn! don’t make me swear like this again!
So my interpretation of the flying rules is I’m on the clock and due by end of day? This one gonna be tough, but I appreciate having a friend to play with in the school yard. You want my lunch money?

Bill, the bass is a mic on an amp, and that indeed means much less bottom end. You got that right. But you know I could care less about the mixes, really. :) Although I do indeed appreciate the criticism - very useful and constructive - so, thank you!!! :agree:

Poppa, you are totally off the clock. I was able to get in the basement for about two hours total in the last two weeks. Must be good to be you. :)