TomS has finally gave it up!

Check it out guys and gals.
Forum Foto Page
:agree:

Hi Poppa Willis:

Now ain’t that somethin…
I think he’s buttering you up for something.

Bill…

Heh. Nice pic Tom. I think I burned and buried all the pics I had from that era… for good reason too…

D

Yep. Thanks, fellows. Nothing will surpass Beefy Steve’s, however. :)

Oh… Beefy wins the prize. No doubt about it… :laugh:

What that “prize” might be… I dunno. Maybe a wad of navel lint from Poppa Willis’ ? I would donate some genuine Diogenes toe-jam but I’m currently selling it for 20 bucks a milligram on eBay. Helps offset the 4 buck/gallon petrol prices…

D

i don’t know. that Napolean Dynamite look is pretty hip. You were way ahead of your time. that’s gotta count for somethin’. Were you in “slapshot” by chance?

What was all the procrastinatin’ over?
Nice pic Tom, definately late 70’s looking at yer wire rims, think I still got a pair of those “HUGE” things laying around somewhere. Where the lower part of the frames touch somewhere around yer bottom lip, hehehe

Is it me or do not Yaz and Tom look like long lost brothers and we’ve uncovered some long-kept dark secret hidden in time and cherished in a sandwich bag in Tom’s top dresser drawer?

Judging from one pic I’d say… Huh? oh I did say huh…

You can send me a current pic in the next couple of years.

Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Jun. 03 2008, 10:32 PM)

i don't know. that Napolean Dynamite look is pretty hip. You were way ahead of your time. that's gotta count for somethin'. Were you in "slapshot" by chance?

M-m-must-t re-res-resist P-p-paint-sh-sh-shop... :laugh:

Vote for Pedro! (He'd be a heckuva better choice versus what we're gonna get in November...)

D
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jun. 04 2008, 11:04 AM)

Is it me or do not Yaz and Tom look like long lost brothers and we've uncovered some long-kept dark secret hidden in time and cherished in a sandwich bag in Tom's top dresser drawer?

Judging from one pic I'd say..... Huh? oh I did say huh...

You can send me a current pic in the next couple of years.

Twin Brothers Different Mothers!