too quiet

:slight_smile:

Weeelll…it’s too quiet here - got 5 new songs all recorded and ready to upload…maybe this weekend…but there are a bunch of great hockey games this weekend, starting tonight with the make-or-break game for our home town team, which will be out of the playoffs if they lose, and perhaps in if they win. Should be a thriller from the fourth row behind the bench. :D

What are you all working on?

Hockey is all over here for this season…

The Halifax Mooseheads of the QMJHL never even made it to the playoffs…
Cam Russell of the Blackhawkes is the Manager/Coach…
He’s a great motivator, however, the kids on his bench just don’t see it…
That’s what I think…
Anyway, next season is another year…

I think that’s what his kids think…

There just ain’t no Sydney’s coming off his bench…
:)
:p
:laugh:

Music

????

What’s that

????

Bill…

Working on a track that is ruining my life. Hope to post asap.

Sorry to hear all of those woe, Bill and Tony!

Flint Generals won big time tonight, great hockey, Brian Smolinski had a goal and three assists!

http://www.mlive.com/general…wi.html

:agree:

Hi Gents:

The local sports papers write…
Well, we stand a good chance at Draft-time of getting the first-if-not-second Draft pick for next season…
as…
the ticket sales drop off to empty seats, at the Metro Center…

LOOK…
This is a Hockey Town…
over here…
We support winning teams…
We’re not Toronto…
:p
hehe…

The Team’s Bus Driver, even quit, I heard…
:)

Bill…

Working on the cirkus DVD. It’s almost finished.

Learning to master,
with or with out meters, with or without skill :laugh:
Your the quiet one S, where you been the past few weeks besides fb?
I’ll catch your tunes tomorrow sir.

Hey cool Phoo that I’ll definitely want to see.

Levi, I’ve been grading and the kids were on spring break (and believe me, that takes up a lot of time, ugh) and then the water line busted along with the strat, and there was a death in the family, and, oh, it’s been a helluva few weeks.
Very kind of you to ask!
:agree:

I should add: the Flint Generals won again last night, and Port Huron gave Bloomington an OT loss, so they are tied with one game left in the season, Flint plays powerhouse Fort Wayne and Port Huron and Bloomington are at it again at 5 PM EST today. If Flint wins, no matter what they are in the playoffs, if Bloomington wins and Flint loses in regulation or OT, then Bloomington is in. Those are the pertinent scenarios - I won’t run through all 9. :D

Wow sounds like a rough time! :cool: I’m looking at a flat tire at this moment :laugh:

GENS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! :D

How’s the tire, Levi?

Good for your Juniors … TomS… :agree: :laugh:

Our kids around here are waiting to get on the ball and soccer fields or the links…

They don’t fix tires here, Levi… They get their parents to buy them new cars… :) :p :laugh:

Bill…