White out

When opening 2545 90% of nTrack turns white. That’s odd. And the envelope drop down list is only showing 2 choices. I’ll pass on this build and wait for better.

I did not have that happen to me - please send an error report to Flavio.
The new version has a File > Save as Template feature. Really nice! The command is a bit further down the file menu by the export Input commands. Neat as a whistle. Work one one song in a collection - save the sng file, then, do a File > Save As Template - rename the file as a Template so you don’t lose the original - close and open the file you manes as a template and All your settings are there, with the sound files removed. File > Import the new sound files and drag them onto the proper track. There you are, an identical mix for two songs.

Quote: (bax3 @ Jan. 18 2010, 9:02 PM)

The new version has a File > Save as Template feature.
Really nice!
The command is a bit further down the file menu by the export Input commands.
Neat as a whistle.
Work one one song in a collection - save the sng file, then, do a File > Save As Template - rename the file as a Template so you don't lose the original - close and open the file you manes as a template and All your settings are there, with the sound files removed.
File > Import the new sound files and drag them onto the proper track.
There you are, an identical mix for two songs.

Hi Bax,
Ya that's great feature that I can do in the build I have.
Have any idea what happened to the drop down choices for the envelope draws?
That list is down to 2. None for effects automation.
Draw Volume Envelopes and Draw Pan Envelopes only.

No, I had not noticed that. I checked around looking for another way to implement the Aux Envelopes and could not find them.
bummer

Quote: (Levi @ Jan. 18 2010, 10:57 PM)

Quote: (bax3 @ Jan. 18 2010, 9:02 PM)

The new version has a File > Save as Template feature.
Really nice!
The command is a bit further down the file menu by the export Input commands.
Neat as a whistle.
Work one one song in a collection - save the sng file, then, do a File > Save As Template - rename the file as a Template so you don't lose the original - close and open the file you manes as a template and All your settings are there, with the sound files removed.
File > Import the new sound files and drag them onto the proper track.
There you are, an identical mix for two songs.

Hi Bax,
Ya that's great feature that I can do in the build I have.
Have any idea what happened to the drop down choices for the envelope draws?
That list is down to 2.
None for effects automation.
Draw Volume Envelopes and Draw Pan Envelopes only.

The absence of the draw send volume/pan options is indeed a bug, it'll be fixed in the next build.

Flavio.

Thx Flavio 2546 is lookin and working great! You have another update this morning, making 2548 is the one to download :agree: