Get some!

Read the reviews!

Milk

KF

Quote (KingFish @ Sep. 19 2006,03:59)
Read the reviews!

Milk

KF

I wish it was organic non-pasturized, now that would be something worth bying over the net.
NO $ale.

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

Eyup!

<!–QuoteBegin>

I wish it was organic non-pasturized,

Being on 'ol country boy, I have drunk my share of warm, unpasturised milk straight from the cow.
However, I don’t recommend the practise to you nancy city-boy types.
If it’s unpasturised, leave it on the shelf.

Seriously.

Steve

I first thought it said Tucson milk.

I said to myself No way Jose them are some darn scrawny mean-looking cows down there. ???

OK guys…I don’t think you’re readin’ the reviews.

That’s the point!

Not the milk!

KF

Hrmph. What would a vegan say?

Gimmie soy anytime.

<!–QuoteBegin>

This is the goodest milk I’ve ever had! I’m buying all of my milk milk from the internet from now on!

KF

So, are you saying it isn’t the goodest milk? ???

THERE’S MORE

Quote (phoo @ Sep. 20 2006,00:03)
THERE'S MORE

Still not what I'm lookin' for.

ORGANIC grass fed cows milk, non-pasturized.

keep shinin'

BTW KF I did read many of the reviews, hardy har har.

There’s more?

Seems like everything is “currently unavailable”! So there ain’t no more is there?

You one of those retards my Joe is always talking bout in his sleep? ???

Ought to be ashamed of yourself. :(

Mrs ksdb

<!–QuoteBegin>

Many companies make false claims about their product, but not Tuscan by God! This is truly, thoroughly drinkable yogurt! A most pleasant experience - the complete opposite of my experience with Tucson Intravenous Yogurt. Somebody should sue Tucson Intravenous Yogurt.

Buy Tuscan Drinkable Yogurt instead! I knew as soon as I was slurping this processed bovine bodily fluid that I was actually drinking something people normally eat!

I hope that Tuscan will ‘stay the course’ in creating innovative ways for consuming all animal secretions. I would love to see Tuscan Yogurt in an aerosol spray!

KF

I guess some people really, really, like drinkin’ milk, BLECK!

Just looking for a proper ingredient to add to my organic rye flour in the making of Soda Bread…like to add a drop or two to a coffee, or a swirl in a bowl of oats.

Yep when your makin’ wholsom organic fresh baked loaves for the fam, with organic eggs, rye, sea salt, spring water,
just doesn’t make alot of sence adding,
steroid, antibiotic, and pesticide laden pasturized processed watered down milk (pressumadly local floride laced tap water).
Good old holsom milk, what a crock.

BTW that’s a classic poster Lem.
Lemmy by you a drink! :D

Irish Nipple?

Quote (Guest @ Sep. 20 2006,00:22)
<!–QuoteBegin>
Many companies make false claims about their product, but not Tuscan by God! This is truly, thoroughly drinkable yogurt! A most pleasant experience - the complete opposite of my experience with Tucson Intravenous Yogurt. Somebody should sue Tucson Intravenous Yogurt.

Buy Tuscan Drinkable Yogurt instead! I knew as soon as I was slurping this processed bovine bodily fluid that I was actually drinking something people normally eat!

I hope that Tuscan will ‘stay the course’ in creating innovative ways for consuming all animal secretions. I would love to see Tuscan Yogurt in an aerosol spray!

KF

OK KF, that is a good one. :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

…for consuming all animal secretions

YUM!