Two handed noideling

for better accuracy

Flavio, for the first time ever I feel like I have control over the noids! Thx for the improvements on this feature!

Yeah, the improvements to the noidels are nifty, huh?

Oh yeah! Cuss word meter is registering lowest ever! :laugh:

Good to know. Hmmm, maybe an upgrade is in my future.

I rubbed my eyes with my fists, shook my head, splashed cold water on my face and tried it again. Yep it’s true! Noidles under control! Sweet! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

So are the improved noidles in any normal builds yet or are we stil in beta builds?

Are the name tags already floating (in the automation curves)?

Quote: (varakeef @ Dec. 29 2009, 7:36 AM)

So are the improved noidles in any normal builds yet or are we stil in beta builds?

Are the name tags already floating (in the automation curves)?

The improved noidles were introduced in a beta build v2531. I not sure about the floating tags. I'm not using the program at this time, I'm preparing to move. Perhaps someone else can enlighten you about this feature.

PACO

I’ve been meaning to try the new noidels, but the Christmas party at the office rendered me immobilized for a weekend… and then came Christmas for real, which I spent with my folks at the homestead, was good.

I hope you all have had a nice Christmastime!

I:-T

Hi all.
I tried to draw a picture of a Christmas tree with nodes to a Chrismas-ish track. :laugh:
(small things for small minds)

I haven’t got much use for the nodulae, yet, but looking good.

Seasons greetings to you all.

Varakeef, I’m working with beta build 2537. I haven’t seen the floating text, but I’m not really looking for it. I’m basing my approval for the way noids work on this latest beta.