Uploaded a new song.

It’s been around on the cd not the web.

Intrestingly, someone posted here at ntrack around 2003 about some John Bonham out’takes.
I listened and thought wow that one sounds like it would fit the new song I’m working on!
So I downloaded it (i hate that!)
and looped it to be about 15 mins.
Tuned up and jamed to Bonham (he had no troubel keepin up)!
It was hot and definately got me rollin.
The actual drummer on this cut is my bud Frank Criage (Austin Tx)fine playing for Frank as well.

This song has some of my tastier jamin on it.
The actual jam and cut on the cd is longer than this stream version but I think you’ll get the idea.
PW? Better get some tissues for these lyrics!
Or at least sit down before you read them :laugh:
Enjoy! title is: Cherrie Pie
Levi

Deep lyrics there Levi
:p
I like it, (especially just b4 the guitar solo where everything backs out a little and the bass creeps in, kinda funky and then it all builds back up to the solo) :agree:

(reminds me of a scene in ‘dusk till dawn’?!)

Ange x

Thanks for the lyric… lol
I likes it Levi - great playin’. I like the trio sound.

The little stagger at 1:22 or there abouts ?? couldn’t help but notice. What happened there? Or is it an mp3 glitch?

Nice job! :agree:

Quote: (ange @ Nov. 26 2008, 4:25 AM)

Deep lyrics there Levi
:p
I like it, (especially just b4 the guitar solo where everything backs out a little and the bass creeps in, kinda funky and then it all builds back up to the solo) :agree:

(reminds me of a scene in 'dusk till dawn'?!)

Ange x

Hi Ange, Thx I'm glad that you like it! I especially like that part too, the energy! Scene from Dusk till Dawn? I'm afraid I haven't seen that one. Sounds spooky! Guess I'll have to go rent it now!
How can your boyfriend wait until Sep 09? I would be winning about that! Blame it on my reading glass's but I thought you where tying the not in 5 days. lol Guess your good for another year! Musically speaking of course lol :p
Any compliment from you is special!

PW? I tried to hear something glitchy at 121 or so but I can only stream lofi with wireless. I couldn't hear anything. I like the 3 piece sound to. Could go to work everyday with that sound but still haven't found the magic bass player with the perfect forgiving type personality. lol Anyway I'm happy you like it!
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 26 2008, 9:58 AM)

The little stagger at 1:22 or there abouts ?? couldn't help but notice. What happened there? Or is it an mp3 glitch?

PW,
Now I hear it. And I remember that moment. It was still new to me then and especially that little bridge part. So as I approached that point in the song I was trying to remember exactly how to play the first part of the bridge riff. I spent a tad to much time thinkin and was a click late. I thought about copying and pasting from another point in the song to make it perfect but I honestly thought a tiny mistake like that only adds character to a song.
Do you feel that's a problem there?

I’d have to take a harder listen Levi - I thought it was a bass problem at first then I thought it was a loop problem.
I got some great advice from a great producer a long time ago. I argued that my guitar overdub was a fresh style but he thought it sounded like a mistake. His simple take on it was “Son if it sounds like a mistake, it’s a mistake whether it is or not.” Jack “Cowboy” Clement

It was the guitar, actually I didn’t play the complete phrase. Was late and had to make do. Very interesting that you pointed that out really.
Aaaa nuts it’s a great song
:laugh:

great stompin blues sound. Comms up on your SC page! Loved it! And the lyrics! Yeah!

Had me laughing that one Levi :agree: :laugh:

Good stuff!

As you like to say down in Texas

"Nice Execution"

Quote: (spreadercraig @ Dec. 04 2008, 5:20 PM)

Had me laughing that one Levi
:agree:
:laugh:

Good stuff!

Great! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one amused by that song. That's good!
Thx spreader!

Hey 7'o, thank you for taking a listen! I appreciate the compliment, I think!
I want ya to know, that's not anything I've ever said! Tx is a big state.

Very ZZ Topish. Cool tune!

Definate compliment :) :)