US Open

Finally, a topic with some importance! Will anyone finish under par?

Hi clark,

I have not had time to keep up. Is everyone just playing lousy? Wazzup? :)

TG

a tough course, tough conditions…

Where they at this time?

TG

Pinehurst, NC. No rain, 90 degrees, windy. Should make the greens so slick that putts won’t stand a chance of holding…

could be very fun.

And Tiger probably won’t win! :)

I don’t know about the US Open but it was great to see Detroit win the other night!!! How about tonight?

Go San Antonio.

Quote (clark_griswold @ June 16 2005,12:17)
Go San Antonio.

Ditto.

Yep. Pinehurst and dry as a brick. Putting h#ll!

TG

I can easily say I don’t miss the heat. That’s in the middle of the hottest part of the state. It’s almost like a little mini-desert on dry days with all the natural sand of the whole area - water just evaporates away but the humidity can still be high making it feel that much hotter. 90 isn’t that hot - 90 there can feel like 110.

Quote (phoo @ June 16 2005,14:12)
I can easily say I don’t miss the heat. That’s in the middle of the hottest part of the state. It’s almost like a little mini-desert on dry days with all the natural sand of the whole area - water just evaporates away but the humidity can still be high making it feel that much hotter. 90 isn’t that hot - 90 there can feel like 110.

Easy to play isn’t it?
But, with the money involved I suppose I could support for a while.
:)

<!–QuoteBegin>

Go San Antonio.

Go Detriot (and Tiger Woods)!!!

Mike, I think you oppose just for shits and giggles sometimes! :)

I love opposing right-wingers & Republicans? :laugh:

to each their own…

Weather update for NC. Monday thru weds, we had mid 90’s with un-godly humidity. Heat index average 106. Thursday saw relief from humidity with mid 80’s for a high. Cooler temps expected thru weekend with low humidity. No rain in sight.

Tiger will choke this week, too much “loving time” at home.

Yaz hyper-extended right knee using chinese backhoe and dumptruck, moving compost pile thursday. No “loving time” in SIGHT!