Using Drum Loop Midi Program w/N-Track?

Addictive Drums program

All,

I haven’t visited here in a while, but I have an issue I’m hoping you can answer for me. I have been getting into drum programming lately since I had to sell my kit for space restriction reasons. Anyway, I’m test driving Addictive Drums right now and the sounds and tweaking are incredible, but it is not a stand alone program. It must be run through a host as a plug-in (VST), which in my case is N-Track. I have NEVER dealt with midi before and AD says you can drag-n-drop the midi files into your supporting host and edit, change, expand etc. the drum loops from AD. I can get a loop to play as a plug-in and change the drum sounds and beats etc., but I need to find a way to get the midi loops into N-Track to build my drum patterns. I’m still running on N-Track Version 4, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated. If I can get this demo to work I’m going to shell out the $239 for the full program…and never have to pick up a drum stick ever again! (I used to love to play, but now I just do it for recording purposes).

Thanks a million gang.