Utility for Scrubbing

Old Driver Files…

Hi All:
I was browsing a MessageBoard this morning and came accross a link to a Utility for removing Old/Unused, Driver Files… I thought I would go the the page and download the utility later… Well, it’s later now, but I don’t remember where the file link was posted…

My search has found nothing that comes close to what I thought it was… I think it’s something that I could use… here…

Does anyone know what it might have been and where to find something like that?

Bill…

There’s a freebie called Driver Cleaner Bill, I’ve used it a few times and it seems to work Ok.

It won’t remove everything, but what it does remove, it removes well.

Can’t find a link, but if you go to Driver Heaven, you’ll find it.(Driverheaven.net)

Ali

Hi Ali:
I’m sure that’s the one… I was at a messageBoard this morning and followed a topic regarding a Driver remover… I’m working on loading this Build with drivers and all… Some work, some don’t and I’m in a bind trying to get this build loaded with the right drivers and installed in the right folders, and all…

When I browsed the board I came accross this topic where they discussed the removal of drivers and files that are no longer needed as part of driver installs… But it’s beyond me as to the thread that I saw it on… I began a search but came up with no link… I thought I could find the thread but no luck, so far… Gotta keep looking, I guess…

Bill…