v7.0.0

b2928

Hi Gents:

Hi Flavio.
There still appears to be an issue with Config’ing the Channel and Master Strips…

I normally remove “ALL EFFECTS” when I configure n-Track when updating new downloaded builds…

In the printscreen this is the area where I remove “Normally ON” effects…

After the “Config Process”, closing n-Track and then re-opening n-Track, the “Normally ON” Effects are still on the Channel Strips…

Could there ba anyway to FIX this in a new build of n-Track????

Bill…

p.s.
The question I have is…

Is it still necessary when installing updated builds to answer the “Dialogue Box” by saying “NO” and reconfiguering n-Track?? I do this process ewvery time I install and update n-Teack with newly up-dated Builds of n-Track…

BIll, just my two cents worth. I think the version 7 is standarized enough when it comes to settings that there may no longer be a need to remove old settings in order to test new ones. For sometime now I have been loading beta versions without removing the old configurations. Lately, they seem to transfer from one build to the next without issues. One difficulty that always existed with the opening flag was what happened if you removed the old config file - the registration went away. This causes issues of its own. You might experiment and see what happens if you just let the old config come into the new build - for me, so far so good.
Bax

Hi BaX3:

Thanks for the reply…
I’ve been busy…
I saw that you had replied…
Yes…
I have just downloaded b2930 and when the the screen cam up I answered “checking to keep the old settings”… :)
:agree:
We’ll see how build 2930 behaves as I step it through it’s Paces…

Bill…

He may not have updated the “NO Effects” issue I reported in the last build…

No change in that "Config. Issue…

Bill…