Version 3 and Win XP

WIn Compatibility

I have been using N-track since it was a 4-track demo, many years ago…I have version 3, but when I just tried to install it in my new system, it bailed at the first step, citing incompatibility with WinXP. Is there a patch or trick to get my ver 3 to run?

Well on the FaQ page, one click away from here, it says ntrack is compatable with 95,98 and XP.
Where did you get this version3? If Flavio sent it to you years ago before XP was realeased that might be problematic. All I can suggetst is downlaoding version3 again and see if it happens again.
jerm

I used ntrack ver 3.3 with XP fine, so it looks like you may have a really old version?

Quote (jmccullo @ Oct. 12 2004,17:06)
I used ntrack ver 3.3 with XP fine, so it looks like you may have a really old version?

I'll second that. I'm also using v3.3.

If it actually says it’s incompatible with XP then it must be a really early 3.x version.
I upgraded from win98 to XP when 3.2 or 3.3 was out and had no probs at all

Rich

I’ve been using nTrack with Windows XP since v3.0.4, and have never had a single issue with that combination.

:blues:

Even V2 should work on WinXp. I know there are some folk that are still using that without problems.