Very important issue.

Just had a haircut.

Just had a haircut - first time I’ve had short hair since 1994.

Someone, please, please, tell me that the rock gene doesn’t reside in your hair, please… please… anyone?

Willy.

:D

It shouldn't (unless you play 80's rock and had one of those 'wash-n-wear-sponsored-by-revlon-do's)

Doesn't it feel weird to feel wind and sunshine on your neck again ?

It’s been pretty severly tied back mostly, except for gigs for the last couple of years, but yeah, could definitely feel the sunshine…

Bit worried. I’ve always been told I’m a bit 80s in style…

WIlly.

Yep, unfortunatly Willy, you’ll now listen and want to play Kenny G music.

At least you still have hair. :)

Can you see the top of your ears when you look in the mirror? :O ???

If you can’t, go get 'er buzzed again… I hope it don’t affect your drum track mixes… I thought they sounded pretty good…

Bill…

Quote (YazMiester @ Feb. 25 2005,05:29)
Yep, unfortunatly Willy, you'll now listen and want to play Kenny G music.

Oh NO!! Poor, poor Willy.... :D :D :D

Actually, the "IN" thing now with the younger set is the shaggy 70's look. LONG flowing hair is OUT.

TG

If your anything like Samson, you should be nothing more than crippled in a week or two!:laugh:

Well anyway the members of Metallica cut their hair and they still, oh, bad example, I guess your screwed! :cool:

I say go with what the chick’s tell you! If the gal’s say you look better, that good enough for me!

:p

jerm

Someone, please, please, tell me that the rock gene doesn't reside in your hair, please.... please... anyone?
It's not in the hair.

But...

It's large kitchen appliances. Once you start buying those things will never be the same.
Quote (phoo @ Feb. 25 2005,10:37)
Someone, please, please, tell me that the rock gene doesn't reside in your hair, please.... please... anyone?

It's not in the hair.

But...

It's large kitchen appliances. Once you start buying those things will never be the same.
Er....listen to phoo Willy. He speaks the truth.. :(

TG

yep, the hair cut, the appliance accrual. this has all happened to me too in the last 12 months. Money that should have been spent on another guitar has been spent on home improvements instead. my band mates all agree I don’t rock too good now. I’m sorry Willy, it’s all downhill from here.

Quote (kymarcus @ Feb. 25 2005,12:28)
yep, the hair cut, the appliance accrual. this has all happened to me too in the last 12 months. Money that should have been spent on another guitar has been spent on home improvements instead. my band mates all agree I don't rock too good now. I'm sorry Willy, it's all downhill from here.

Sigh........another one bites the dust............. :D :D

Don't worry guys, you get to live vicariously through your kids as you get older..."Gosh honey....he REALLY needs that new Les Paul to continue his music studies...." Don't laugh. It works!!

TG -- sneaky dad
Quote (gtr4him @ Feb. 25 2005,10:56)
Quote (phoo @ Feb. 25 2005,10:37)

It's not in the hair.

But...

Er....listen to phoo Willy. He speaks the truth.. :(

TG
Hmmmm, I dunno...
Kitchen appliances are fine IMO but after buying a lawnmover I thought I was done for and haven't dared to cut off the hair ???

“Almost cut my hair - it happened just the other day - it was getting kind of long - I could have said it was in my way - But I didn’t & I wonder why - I’m gonna let my freak flag fly - Yes I feel like I owe to someone.”

- David Crosby

Yep, like the “freak flag fly” quote,
But, ####, now that i’m thinking about it, its actually been over 20 years since I cut my ponytail off and joined the corporate world…amazing now that I think about, i took my sister with me for comfort, the giirll cut off my hair that was about 1/2 way down my back and did not like the idea, wanted to know if we wanted to keep it, i said no, i should have got a picture of that to show the kids. I grew up in the 70’s, had fun with long hair, gave up on it in the corporate world.

Now i look at my compadres, and they are lucky if they actuallly have any hair…I do, so I’m wondering about going full circle again and growing my hair long, getting an earing, getting a tattoo, getting a nose ring (just kidding on that one).

chiller

Kitchen appliances are fine IMO but after buying a lawnmover I thought I was done for and haven't dared to cut off the hair ???

Parent's tend to get me all the appliances I need (or don't!), had my 30th birthday last month, the band brought me a sheep for said birthday as a lawnmower and I've just cut me hair...

Yup, my life's over...

If your aren’t married and live in North Carolina you could be in trouble. It’s against the law in NC for an unmarried male to own a ewe…at least it was in 1974 when I was in college. We looked it up when our professor told us he was getting divorced and was afraid he’s have to get rid of his own lawn mowers. He had four. Sure enought the was was still on the books.

Quote (Willy @ Feb. 26 2005,01:26)
Yup, my life's over...

Not if you just got a new sheep!!! Party at Willy's!! :D :D :D

TG

North Carolina still has some BS laws on the books.:stuck_out_tongue: