View plugin Page

VST and other plugins

How can I make the-N-track plugin windows smaller. I have a lot of plugins, and when the page opens up, its so huge, that I actually have to choose a plugin, like a compressor, so the page will shut down. It never did this before, but now I have reformated the computer, and reinstalled N-tracks, this is what happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

fizer

:whistle:

Hi fizer:

I was sure that some one would reply to you topic…
However …

I’m not positive, but I don’t believe that that is any way that plug in screens can be 'Size Adjusted"…
Some of the Big Guys in-and-around editor applications have more than one monitor screen…
With a setup like that, the user has the ability to move the Plugins to the second or third monitor screen, to allow more visibility of the editor’s timeline…

I’ve seen setups where the meters, plugins, and mixers are displayed all on separate screens…
That’s called, a Hi-End Setup… :)

Bill…

Quote: (fizer @ Feb. 06 2011, 8:13 AM)

How can I make the-N-track plugin windows smaller. I have a lot of plugins, and when the page opens up, its so huge, that I actually have to choose a plugin, like a compressor, so the page will shut down. It never did this before, but now I have reformated the computer, and reinstalled N-tracks, this is what happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

fizer

:whistle:

What screen resolution are you using?