Volume Evolution

Caps Lock= All tracks

This is not working for me in ver.5. Only the first track is affected.
Is this working for you guys?

Jeff

It works for you, or it doesn’t ?? Anyone?

Thanks, Jeff

Yeah I wish I knew somethin’ bout version 5, I’d tell ya know for sure.

But I am familiar with the history of “Volume Evolution”.

According to scientist it began as a single cell volume nob in a premordial pool.
Over the years those cells gathered together and formed simple volume “groups” of nobs.
Then through a series of gamma ray explosions from a collapsing start some 2 millions years ago, rapid mutations in those cells led to Mixers.
With all the volume nobs and new panning ones these new mixers grew larger and larger adding more and more inputs, and even their own power supplies for other organisms called condensor mics.
Then one day, after millions and millions of days of deviding silicon chips a creature unsurpassed in speed rivaled the mixer and it’s many tape counter parts.
It’s name became the PC.
Within twenty years of it’s birth it invaded every home and took over many of the task previously reserved for organic forms of life.

Sorry Jeff, do wish I knew more.

keep shinin’

jerm

I only have V5 demo installed on my laptop here. I am on the road… but anyway, CAPS LOCK does not work here either. If I try to select more than one track with CTRL or SHIFT I get the registration nag screen. Maybe that’s the problem?

D

Surely someone is using the newest build of version 5. If you are and the caps lock is not working, I would suggest you write Flavio so he can look at the problem. There definately needs to be a way to select all the tracks.

Thanks, guys. Looks like it’s a bug. I’ll report it to Flavio.

Jeff

Quote (Midget Hot Rink @ Oct. 11 2006,10:44)
Thanks, guys. Looks like it's a bug. I'll report it to Flavio.

Jeff

Oops

Forgot to log out your pseudonym ?

The Caps-lock/Edit all tracks volume envelopes was needed in older versions of n-Track because of the way aux sends used to work before the ‘pre-fader/post-fader/post-inserts’ switch was added.

In v5.0 volume envelopes can be applied to multiple tracks by selecting the tracks whose envelopes you want to edit by Ctrl+clicking on the verticale track name in the left part of the track, near the mute, solo etc. buttons.
Any editing on a selected track envelope will be applied to all selected tracks’ envelopes.

Flavio.

Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ Oct. 11 2006,11:10)
Quote (Midget Hot Rink @ Oct. 11 2006,10:44)
Thanks, guys. Looks like it's a bug. I'll report it to Flavio.

Jeff

Oops

Forgot to log out your pseudonym ?

Busted!!! :O :O :O
Quote (Flavio Antonioli @ Oct. 11 2006,11:28)
The Caps-lock/Edit all tracks volume envelopes was needed in older versions of n-Track because of the way aux sends used to work before the 'pre-fader/post-fader/post-inserts' switch was added.

In v5.0 volume envelopes can be applied to multiple tracks by selecting the tracks whose envelopes you want to edit by Ctrl+clicking on the verticale track name in the left part of the track, near the mute, solo etc. buttons.
Any editing on a selected track envelope will be applied to all selected tracks' envelopes.

Flavio.

Thanks, Flavio. v.5.0 is working great here. Is there anywhere I can find some documentation on the new features?

Jeff

Flavio, I discovered in testing this that when cloning a track, unticking the effects inserts box has no effect. The insert is still present in the cloned track. Not a big deal, just an FYI.

Jeff

Quote (Midget Hot Rink @ Oct. 11 2006,11:39)
Busted!!! :O :O :O

:D :D

Thanks, Flavio. v.5.0 is working great here. Is there anywhere I can find some documentation on the new features?

Jeff

Antother vote for this - an updated manual would be 1st prise, but even a 'what features are new and where can I find them' sheet would be great.

W