VST Plug-ins

Interesting Page

Hi Today:
You guys may have seen this page already…

VST Plug-ins

I know… :O :p Ya gotta give a little to prime-the-pump… It’ll take you to where the free Plug-in… is… Or go to the FREEG at the left-Hand margin of the page

There’s some interesting VST Plugs here… I’m most interested in the free one down at the bottom of the page… I’m gonna see how it behaves with n-Track and how much CPU resources it uses…

Bill…

[EDIT]
I’m back again… If you download this plug… don’t forget to get the .PDF file that is there as well… The Docs…

Is it the free meter, fader thing? PSP audioware has a free meter as well, that displays multiple formats, in case you are interested.

Hi TomS:
You’re right TomS… I have the PSP Meter… It’s a great one… This has a few more Utilities with it… I am downloadibg build 2151 and then I’ll try this new meter out … I think it looks great… we’ll see how this one behaves…

Bill…

[EDIT]
I installed the FreeG VST Meter/Pre-amp plug-in… This looks very promising… When it installs there is a Mono plug and a Stereo plug… You have a choice… It looks like the CPU Useage is about 2%… added to the n-Track meter… Still playing with the plug…