VST PLUG LOOKING

LOOKING FOR VST PLUG

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A PLUG THAT CONVERTS MIDI TO WAVE WITH THE EFFECTS USED TO EDIT A MIDI TRACK? I DON’T HAVE MUCH LUCK WITH THE WAVE RENDER IN THE PROGRAM…My Webpage

:O

There is not actually a MIDI to WAVE conversion. What happens is the MIDI is played back while the audio card records its output.

You need to make sure that if you are using the MIDI playback from your soundcard, that the RECORD input of your soundcard is set to STEREO MIX or WHAT YOU HEAR. (wording may vary by soundcard). When the MIDI plays back, NTrack or other software will record the output of the soundcard.

In my mind, you are better getting a MIDI that is VST or SAMPLE based, then you don’t need to do this.

Dave T2

Most sequencers directly render the vsti to wave files processing the effects at the same time, e.g., Orion or the like.

Orion

Really good stuff on your myspace - esp. the first, “enjoy this” - really nicely done - what’s the piano?

edit: let me upgrade that from “really good” to fantastic. :)

we are waiting to hear back from emi.

Truth?

just heard back

anyway i found a converter because i cant never get conversion to work with this program i use mid converter 4.2 it works better than the program the only question how do i save a copy of my midi files with the instrument transfer on them. to answer the question thats a baby grand i used acid to make the song. another question can i save a n track file to be compadable with other software.

or how do save the files with the effects i use that came with the program like hornet.
what i did is bought a midi file a custom one from someone who makes them on the web like a cover version i paid 250 for it it sounds cool in the program when i save it as a midi file to transfer to wave with midi converter 4.2 it doesn’t recognize the changes and converts back to the original sounds. when using the program when converting to wave
the song will stop or skip durring record mode. my soung card is configured right. my sound card is good it will go up to 9600 hundred i believe.

i have a awsome song i may need someone else here to convert it. i use a top notch creative card that has midi plugs the emu is a creative p[roduct and others don’t have a problem.

the song is a go enjoy the silence

enjoy the silence is a depeche mode song

i tried to swith the file to open with my conversion software to open a n track file it says its not a win 32 application error. thats a shame i have a really hot song now.