wanted feed back on a song i did

used aw4416 aND NTRACK

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7207200&q=lo

well i have a yammaha aw 4416 and n track useing them both just exploreing the possiblitites wanted to get so feed back wether its good or bad on the song i did

It’s good. Not bad for an “Okie”, :-). :agree:

cool thanks not from oklahoma but its cool do mind being called a okie

Coulda swore your soundclick page said Oklahoma - don’t mind me I’m into states of late.

You put the classic back in Classic rock!, good guitar solo,nice full eq in the mix I’m hearin here. Good one.

Quote:

You put the classic back in Classic rock!, good guitar solo,nice full eq in the mix I'm hearin here. Good one.

I agree with nix. The only criticism I can come up with is there's not much of a stereo spread. That's not necessarily a negative, as you may have wanted it that way.
It does make it sound more distant, with the vocals cutting through well enough to be made out clearly. :agree:

thanks i couls hav use d that when i was in mix down . cause i hear what you are saying in the final … its hard when you are justr coming from nothing and then think you have a sound . thanks for real . i mean that

Yup. Good stuff… maybe pull a bit of the FX off the vocal? Of course it’s a subjective thing but they’re a bit too “washy” if you know what I mean. IMO of course…

:agree:

D

I’m hearing distortion from digital overs, and I think it is in the original.
Did you put a limiter on the main channel?
Are there overs registering on the timeline?

Oh - wait, that’s because I was listening to the lofi version.

Actually I’d still check, b/c they should not be there even in the lo fi version.

I like the effected vocals a lot. Wish I could read the cartoon on your soundclick page. :)

Soundclick seems to think you are from OK, BTW.