Wanted You to Know (Redd/Ike)

This is the newest one from myself and Ike. Please check out “Wanted You to Know” at http://redd.interclusive.com and let us know what you think. Thanks…Redd

WARNING: ALTHOUGH “WANTED YOU TO KNOW” AND “DEAR LORD” CONTAIN NO PROFANITY, OTHER TRACKS ON THE SITE CONTAIN EXPLICIT LYRICS.

Hey Dude,

I haven’t listened to all of the songs but I really dig “Wanted you to know”. So cool, everything note belongs, cool sounds and tones. Just the right amount of verb. You’re music is very creative. The lyrics are super, the vocals are awesome - great timing, meter.

Props from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Good song, it’s sung with meaning/passion.

All I’d say is, ask yourself do you like the intro and the sound of that synth.

Guy

Slartibartfast, thanks for Norway it looks nice, especially the FFjords.

Thanks, Slarti. I try to put my feelings into my lyrics.
And thanks to you too, Guy. I’m still very new to all of this, so I don’t quite understand what you mean about the synth? And do you have any tips on improving the intro? Any advice or criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks again…Redd

What I mean is, the amount of sounds and textures available to a midi keyboard is endless, experiment with sounds before deciding on your chosen sound.

Guy

OK; I see what you’re saying now, Guy. I’ve been trying to play around with the beats a little more lately. That’s something I really need to work on. Anyway, thanks for the advice…Redd