Welcome back Tina

Sorry you felt ya had to leave but I understand, and glad ya came on back.

As I said, poor girl walked into a well established 10 year old locker room situation and didn’t know it. We are a very strange bunch as we can fight like cats and dogs and we just keep going. AKA, all a bunch of pains in the ass.

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Dec. 03 2010, 10:26 AM)

AKA, all a bunch of pains in the ass.

Yes. You lot are...

UJ

PS :laugh:

I’m not :laugh:

Hi Tina!!!

(oh and tony) agrees;-)

Welcome back. You a Brum? The amazing Craig is from your neck of the woods (I think)

If at all possible I would also like to welcome back Kotter. :p

But seriously you were gone what 5 days?.. I’ve seen longer sabbaticals. ???

I think most here will agree your last song really was something and it would be a real loss if you don’t contribute in that area here once and a while! :heart-break:

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

you guys are really lovely!!
i thougt i was going to get some stick coming back… i never expected a welcome like this
thanks poppa & all i feel quite emotional!

weve got 10 inches of snow here at moment & my youngest has chickin pox so things are a bit dificult

im in sw essex tony

Tina

Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Dec. 03 2010, 6:14 PM)

you guys are really lovely!!
i thougt i was going to get some stick coming back... i never expected a welcome like this
thanks poppa & all
i feel quite emotional!

weve got 10 inches of snow here at moment & my youngest has chickin pox so things are a bit dificult

im in sw essex tony

Tina

Prayers and best wishes for little one. :)

UJ
Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Dec. 03 2010, 4:49 PM)

But seriously you were gone what 5 days?.... I've seen longer sabbaticals. ???

Hah, yeah, a real man stays pissed for at least 6 months.

I didn’t know she was pissed, overwhelmed and feeling out of place maybe,

So much for Paulinity I suppose…Ephesians 4:26.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Hey Tina glad to see your back. I didn’t think you would leave over the expressing of differing life opinions. Guess I was wrong.
You play a mean guitar. You and your sisters write some really great tunes and your videos are fun as hell. I have enjoyed them greatly. Stick around and share your music.

Duff

thanks duff like i said on page 36 of the isotope nectar thread our diference of opinion made me think i had little in common with most of you so i left.
i had been trying too hard too fit in here
… i forgot the music thouhg silly me!! so i came back for that

son with the spots is now getting better poor lad was going mad with the itching i tried evrything to give him some releif.
in true male fashion he constantly counted the number of spots on his willy & kept me updated evry hour as they got more!!

Tina