Well... it's Iron Bowl day...

The State of Alabama is closed…

Stupid Auburn versus Alabama football day… freakin’ “Iron Bowl”. No one will EVER be able to explain to me the extreme hype of this day. 22 guys runnin’ around a pasture wrestling over a bit of air confined in an oblong leather sleeve…

I’m not belittling the players skills or physical prowess or anything… but do we have to completely shut down normal functions in the whole state over the stupid thing??? Every person I have talked to in the past week;

“Hey, you watchin’ THE GAME Saturday?”

“NO.”

"What? What the h#lls wrong with you man? You a commie or sumthin’?"

Ugh… I gotta go. Got IMPORTANT things to do… hrmph… stupid… freakin’… raffem-scraffem… moronic… UGH!

D

Wow you really are a commie! Football fans everywhere are watching this one. Go Auburn!

Being a Vols fan, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings for Bama to lose. Not that I’m expecting it.

Over here, they like their Hockey…

Other places…
they like their Basketball…
OR…
their Nascars…
or Soccer…
Baseball…
????

One-on-One…
Tennis or Chess…

Tell me all about Rugby…

:p
:laugh:

Bill…

I feel the need to say scrum in public.

:)

That’s something the GANG in Ottawa does when they decide to raise our taxes…

I have a feeling that’s gonna begin they descover how far in debt we are… :p :laugh:

Bill…

Hey - Auburn, that’s a cooool vintage car, right? Boattails, speedsters and all that :cool:
Yankee football should change its’ name to expensobruterugby! No foot, no ball, lotsa wrestling…

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 29 2008, 12:46 PM)

Wow you really are a commie! Football fans everywhere are watching this one. Go Auburn!

From what my boy tells me, Auburn went alright... down the crapper...

Now I have to listen to "How 'bout that TIDE! WOO HOO!! HUH? HUH? ROLL TIDE!!" all day Monday at work. At least if Auburn had won, it'd be a lot quieter... sheesh...

D - commie
:laugh: :agree:
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 29 2008, 7:04 PM)

:agree:

LOL... Poppa, I went to town to pick up some food this evening. The waitress that brought it out to the car, being polite and conversational says;

"Soooo... you watching THE game?"

"No. I'd rather have my fingernails ripped out with a pair of pliers..."

She laughed and said;

"OMG! Me too! We're probably the only two people in town that couldn't care less!!"

She's right.

D
Quote: (woxnerw @ Nov. 29 2008, 1:31 PM)

Over here, they like their Hockey..

Other places..
they like their Basketball..
OR..
their Nascars..
or Soccer..
Baseball..
????

One-on-One..
Tennis or Chess..

Tell me all about Rugby..

Bill..

Some here do as well. Got a nice one brewing between the Habs and Buffalo. :)

I understand those folks in Ottawa are about to do a no confidence vote, Bill.

Great… now morons are text messaging my cell phone… AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

NO, GUYS. I DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE, SOLITARY S$%T WHO WON THE FRICKIN’ GAME! (All you idiots texting me? You owe me a dime EACH…)

Thank you Lord that this only happens once a year…

D

Iron Bowl?

More like aluminum bowl :laugh: , Auburn did show up, right?

wow. two commies. a pink pair. the red scare is back again. back to 40 more years of stupid detente, domino theory, and bays filled with pigs. eeesh.

Hi TomS:

Those guys in Ottawa are only worried about their pensions after doing public Service …
They get enough in their pensions to choke a heard of horses after serving 5 years in the Public Eye on Parliament Hill…
Service in the Government should be done by a Lottery Draw…
and everyone should get the chance…
It would be far less stress on the voting public…
Well…

To run a Federal vote in Canada costs the Public some $300 million, so I hear…
AND…
that’s what they admit to…
This is gonna look pretty shabby in the eyes of the rest of the world…

I want my share of the $300 million back…
I can invest it into my Studio…

Rant…
Rant…

Over-and-Out…

Bill…

[EDIT] I think the Habs and the Leafs both won over the weekend… The Leafs got a new Man behind the Bench… Will it really help ???? I’m hearing also that he has sealed the fate of Sundine, on the Leaf’s Bench… < (spelling)

Quote: (Yaz @ Dec. 01 2008, 4:26 AM)

Iron Bowl?

More like aluminum bowl :laugh: , Auburn did show up, right?

I heard they got confused Yaz. The band took the field for the game and the players only came out at half-time.

D
Hehehe..
Are you related to Moe Simpson
????

Bill..