welp, I hope everyone has a miserable Christmas...

…and a tragically mournful New Year. :D

Oh yeah…Fruity Loops 6 is out…you morons should try it. ???

nice to know they have christmas and new year where you live too…
to bad about your life, though

:(

Speaking of crappy christmases - see if you can pick the movie this scene’s from:
<!–QuoteBegin>

See, I don’t celebrate christmas.

The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible, it was Christmas Eve. I was 10 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree…waiting for Dad to come home from work.

A couple hours went by. Dad wasn’t home. So Mom called the office.

No answer.

Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep.

Everything was falling apart, it was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That’s when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top.

And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He’d been climbing down the chimney…his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly.

And that’s how I found out there was no Santa Claus.

Willy.

Gremlins?

Quote (Mark A @ Dec. 22 2005,08:53)
Gremlins?

MMMmmmmmm… Happy memories.
:;):

Danggit JP! You are making me feel OLD! :D

D

When I look at that picture, I am 20 all over again.
:cool:

Hmm, decisions, decisions…

Which would I rather find on Christmas morning; Phoebe Cates in my stocking, or stuck up my chimney? :D

Dewey O. is coming over to my house, so we can see who can get the drunkest by 9pm, then call everyone we know, so we can wish them a happy drunken christmas.

I’m sure friends will like being bothered on christmas eve by drunks.

Hey Dewey, don’t forget the Dewar’s, like you did last year, ya dope.

More Phoebe (probably NSFW)

Even more… (Bikini shot)

Mooning…

NSFW

Another Bikini

Sorry… I’m doing some reversion therapy.
:D

JP… you DOG! I’m stuck at work and can’t check those out until I get home! Er… what time is it?

D – now watching the clock!

Quote (Diogenes @ Dec. 22 2005,15:03)
JP... you DOG! I'm stuck at work and can't check those out until I get home! Er... what time is it?

D -- now watching the clock!

They're just bikini-type shots - no nudes.

However, there are several screen caps with Phoebe in all her glory floating around... just look her up using a Google image search and you'll find them on the first page or two.

Excuse me while I go wipe the drool from my chin.
:D

Yeah, but I have one those bosses who makes all the guys take down the SI swim suit calendars… the putz! I can hear him now if he walked in and seen me drooling at Phoebe…

D

Yep… That’s why I only linked to the bikini shots.
:cool: