What'd'ja all work on this weekend?

I seeee… lol…
One a them multi talented guys… EH?? lol…
I knew… just dumpin…
:p :laugh:

I have trouble chewin gum and sing’in…

Bill…

Heh, I didn’t say I was any good at it!

Hey Willy:
I worked my Butt off in it for close to 45 years till I found out I was in the wrong buisness…

Why people continue to abuse themselves :p ??? doing what they like to do is, beyond me…

Bill…

Tis in the blood, once you perform in front of live audience, wheather you suck or not, you are hooked. You can’t stop, you try to retire, but the live venues keep calling you in your sleep. You are hooked. We are nuttin’ but a rather large school of fish. We took the bait, hook line and sinker.

I swore no more playing out 3 years ago, but the last band I was in is getting back together. Guitarist came by Sunday and asked if I was interested…I said of course!

Darn right Yaz - I wish I could find some middle aged balding guys and a place to play here, but this is a sorry place when it comes to live music. :(

Willy, just reading that made me tired.

Tom, yes - we work too hard. :(

<!–QuoteBegin>

BTW, you guys make my head hurt with all of that Microsft. Ugh… Why is it you hate your chosen profession most the week after coming home from vacation?

Wihan, how does VMWare seem to be behaving?

Hi ! The VM-boxes is flying better than the hardware counterparts did (but then it is the version of VM that runs on linux). So we have MS servers running on a couple of (very powerfull) servers running linux as the host.

So it’s not all lost to MS ! :p