What did I screw up?

which button?

Hola,

So I have been using N-track in a rudimentary fashion to record songs with my sons. There are many features that I do not use or appreciate just yet. I have run in to an annoying problem. Up until now when playing or recording a track the track window moves along with the “time tracker” (the little vertical dashed line that moves a long the tracks indicating where in the song you are). Now it seems that the time time the track window no longer changes frame to keep up with the time tracker. In other words if you start play back at the begining of a song, the time tracker begins to move, then moves out of the frame, leaving you sitting at the begining of the song, you have to manually slide the frame over to keep up with the time tracker is in the song.

My question is what button did I press to screw this up? Thanks for any help.

Hi thompsoi:
That’s not a Big To-Do… At least I don’t think so…

Go To Action> then to > Check Scroll to Follow the Time Curser… There may be a Quick-Key, that’ll do that action on-the-fly…

Sometimes, when that doesn’t work fo me… I adjust the Time-line to show the entire length of the tracks in the time-line and then re-ajust the time window to show the reselution at the setting I like, again…

I hope that helps…

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

There may be a Quick-Key, that’ll do that action on-the-fly…

Cntrl-T I think

Thanks!, I suspected that there was an easy fix, I just couldnot figure it out. I will give it a try when I get home from work.