What do I have to do to get a gig like...

…these people??

Check it out…

"Uh… what’s that boss? You gonna give me a 100 million dollars and fire me?.. SEE YA’!!"

TG ???

This is a sad state of buisness, little man losing job after job over such matters. Company goes backrupt, but pays big bucks to worthless scum. Go figure. Why not start locking these clowns up in jail, no wait, that cost money, just take 'em out back and beat the crap out of 'em.

You have to be a bloodthirsty manager with little regard for others, and then get really, really lucky.

Quote (TomS @ July 20 2005,09:07)
You have to be a bloodthirsty manager with little regard for others, and then get really, really lucky.

*Sigh* Well I guess its not to be... I ain't the type. :)

TG
Quote (gtr4him @ July 20 2005,13:45)
Quote (TomS @ July 20 2005,09:07)

*Sigh* Well I guess its not to be... I ain't the type. :)

TG

Unlucky, eh?

Kidding! :D :D :D :D :D

Uh… NO! I am very lucky. Looking back on my life, it’s a miracle I’m still here!

TG – never did like the taste of blood though…

This week the Wall Street Journal (of all papers) had an article saying how the difference between the average employee and the CEO has grown since the 60s. Even Europe and Asia don’t have this wide variation in pay structure.

How we ever gonna fix this?

Good ? Val, since the Ceo’s and board members set their own salaries. Recent merger between RJR and Brown Willliamson Tobacco cos. saw the employees getting offered retirement package to anyone with 30+ yrs, benefits package cut, retirement package done away with, salaries decreases, cut overtime pay, etc etc etc. After 3 mons of this, new ceo and board members got 18.1 mil bonus pay to split for saving the company money. Go figure that one. ???

Quote (valrecorder @ July 21 2005,18:25)
How we ever gonna fix this?

Suffer another "Great Depression" that knocks the "big boys" down a notch or two? The downside is the little guy will suffer the most.

TG ???