What Do We Do With A Drunken Levi?

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8941025

Forget the early in the mornin bs tho but aye matey it’s with exquisite accent and simplistic timming! :laugh: Tis a lovely tune indeed matey! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

:) this is soo funny...

love it

fun fun fun :laugh:

Voices are perfect Tony all of them!

Hi, Levi. A fun way to get to know a new mic. Glad you’re not offended, dude. How d’you fancy knocking up 8 bars of your loud, chunky rhythm for me - you name the bpm?

Darn I would love to. At the moment I’m struggling to polish up a bunch of songs for distribution. Give me a little time and we’ll do that :agree: 8 bars? :laugh:

Quote: (TonyR @ Mar. 31 2010, 2:57 AM)

Hi, Levi. A fun way to get to know a new mic. Glad you're not offended, dude. How d'you fancy knocking up 8 bars of your loud, chunky rhythm for me - you name the bpm?

You know I've got stuff waiting for me to finish, let me see what I have available.
I might not get to it for a day or so but I'll send you something soon.
:agree: Maybe sooner than later.

Hi ange and All:

Nice to see you here…
How’s it going with the Mastering and Promo Pack’s and Distribution and All…
I’m hoping all is going well…
Yea know, nothing GooD comes easy

OR

with little-or-no effort…

Keep it going…
You and Rob…
O.K. ????

Bill…

Quote: (TonyR @ Mar. 31 2010, 2:57 AM)

Hi, Levi. A fun way to get to know a new mic. Glad you're not offended, dude. How d'you fancy knocking up 8 bars of your loud, chunky rhythm for me - you name the bpm?

You've probably noticed that I like things upbeat, more to the point Tony what key works best for you and your vox?

If it’s ok with you, good sir, I’d rather it stem from where you’re comfy on the fretboard.
I don’t mind having to push my voice (for what it’s worth) and I can always alter the twist on my sack.
:laugh:

The drunken levi gingle is in F, I’ll see what I’ve got or will get in F :laugh: That’s if I wasn’t to drunk when I last tuned up

:laugh: Cool.
:agree: