Where's my pics?

All you guys sittin around wastin’ time surfin’ when you could be sendin’ me your old embarrassing pics…

Give it up!

TomS ?? You said tomorrow, like last week!

My Mother clipped the photo and interview out of the local weekly paper some 47 years ago…
all in safe keeping until she gave me a folder with some old photos in it…
She said she had no more use of what was in the folder…
I brought them home and opened the collection to find a series of photos that she set aside for me…
The was the last time I saw them…
Safe keeping…
Well…

If I could only remember now where I stashed them…
I know I put them somewhere where I wouldn’t forget where they are…

I’ve got some old collage photos that I found back during the time I started playing… '60-'61… However, they have nothing to do with me playing, and all…

They need to be scanned…

Bill…

[EDIT]
Sorry… I forgot to add… The lead/front guitar player bought a Fender Jaguar '61 and bought my Sears combo 2x12" amp from me… I bought a Fender Jazz Bass '61 and a Fender BassMan amp the Front/Vocal player bought a Gibson cherry mahogany SG Guitar and a Two Piece Fender Vibrolux amp… However, the timeframe isn’t quite right… The Jazz Bass I bought was a '61… BUT… The BassMan Amp I bought was a late '63 early '64… Sorry… there wasn’t any Mossright Guitars to be had around these parts… at least I didn’t see any around here… There was lots of '63/'64 Fender Twin Amps around here… Believe-it-or-not… There was some pretty nice instruments around these parts, as well… Fiddles, Banjos, Mandolins… and all…

Well, today is not tomorrow, you know.

TomS:
You know you gotta get those photos in… :p :) :laugh: