Who's FAWMing this year?

Well?

I love FAWM and have done it for the past…three years is it?

BUT…this time…there is NO time…

We have a baby due ANY DAY :agree:

So I’m expecting to be a little busy :;):

Wow. Congrats, Craig! But do check in with us. Lots of good people there.

I’m in, as best I can. Nice one, Craig, you the Daddy. You’ll have to squeeze at least a couple of proud-Dad FAWMers out.

OKAY, TOM…HERE I AM ! WHAT THE HECK FIRE IS “FAWMing” >>>>NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I DIVE IN…LOL !!

LINNER :p

MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR LADY, CRAIG !! :love:

FAWM.org.

:agree:

Thanks for the well wishers!

L, FAWMing is February album writing month, where you make yourself write 14 songs in 28 days (29 this year)

It's just awesome.

HI CRAIG…YEAH, I CHECKED IT OUT EARLIER.
I THINK I’LL JOIN, SOUNDS LIKE A FUN CHALLENGE AND I’LL GET TO MEET OTHER MUSICIANS, TOO…NOT MANY IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS.
NOT UNTIL I JOINED UP HERE, THAT IS !!
I HAVE SOME COMPUTER ISSUES I’M WRANGLING WITH RIGHT NOW, SO AM WAITING TIL THAT’S RESOLVED, THEN I CAN PUT ALL MY ATTENTION ON GETTING TO KNOW “FAWM”. COMPUTERS…A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP.
YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT TO MAKE IT WORK…LOL :laugh:

HAVEN’T HAD THAT BABY YET ???
SHEESH…HURRY UP SO WE CAN RELAX !!!
:love:

Tom, Craig. Shall we collab a track - Dads ‘n’ Daughters?

Quote: (TonyR @ Jan. 22 2012, 7:08 PM)

Tom, Craig. Shall we collab a track - Dads 'n' Daughters?

Dads 'n' Daughters
She'll turn your wallet
Inside out
?
Quote: (TonyR @ Jan. 22 2012, 7:08 PM)

Tom, Craig. Shall we collab a track - Dads 'n' Daughters?

Good with me. But, Craig, it's 14.5 songs in 29 days this year. :)
:laugh:
Probably be a few weeks before I can collab, but I'm up for it!

...We haven't got a daughter though (currently) and we're just too old fashioned to find out which we're having!!
Do you guys know something I don't?
:laugh:

Tom...ahh thats where a collab would come in....although technically speaking this would be 0.333 recurring of a song would it not?...You need 0.5 to finish FAWM correctly...

:)

MY MUM ALWAYS SAID THAT IF YOU CARRY HIGH, IT’S A BOY…LOW, IT’S A GIRL !! MIGHT BE KIND OF HARD TO TELL AT THIS TIME, THO !! :laugh:

You mum was right, according to my kids’ mum.

MY MUM HAD PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE…FOUR GIRLS AND FOUR BOYS, OF WHICH I AM THE SECOND ELDEST…YOUNGEST BEING ABOUT 47 NOW. IT WAS TWO GIRLS, TWO BOYS, TWO GIRLS, TWO BOYS. AMAZING … :laugh:

8 kids is heroic.

MY SISTER AND I WERE THE OLDEST…MUM HAD TWO LITTLE “MUMS” TO HELP HER OUT !! :laugh:

You were right!

Beautiful baby Daisy-May born 25th January 2012

:love: