Who will be the next President of the USA?

This thread is a great example of the way elections work. Time for another list. :)

1) There are a limited number sanctioned choices (in this case two)
2) Write-ins are available as always (posted in the text)
3) What would happen if write-in actually 51%?
4) Do any of the “I’d vote for” posted choices add up to 51% overall?
5) If not then the majority winner of the sanctioned choices wins.
6) A very small minority chose to actually vote for one of the sanctioned candidates.
7) In real elections it is very often that a minority ends up being the majority (Only 30% voted but 51% of that 30% picked one candidate - therefore it takes only about 15% of the eligible voters to win).
7) Reminds me of an Elton John song.

(No, I don’t think I could really vote for Hillary, unless it was for comic relief.)

Vote for Pedro.

I’m actually considering giving up my right to vote in the ol’ US of A and be re-registered as an Illegal Alien, due to the fact taxes are nil and medical is free! :p

Who the heck is pedro, anyway?

Gad, I am so culturally illiterate.

OK, I googled it. ND. :)

Perdo rocks…you are SO old Tom. :D

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napoleondynamite/epk/index.php

I’m only as old as the life expectancy calculator says I am. And it says I’ll only live to be 92. :angry:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/calcs/n_expect/main.asp

Hmmm…I hit 86 years. That’s more than I expected. Sometimes I feel that old already. Maybe I am. :)

Quote (TomS @ Mar. 26 2007,18:30)
I’m only as old as the life expectancy calculator says I am. And it says I’ll only live to be 92. :angry:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/calcs/n_expect/main.asp

What a load of hooey!

That thing says I’ll make it to 89! I don’t think so…

D

PS Pedro and Napoleon… now THERE are some guys qualified to run the U.S. of A! I’d vote for 'em… (especially in view of the choices we’ll probably get…) :(

Hey! Checked my life expectancy and it says 70. Hmmn! 18 years to go. Do I continue to party on? Or adopt a more healthy lifestyle and be miserable for longer?

Hey, let’s see what the life expectancy of various world leaders is.

Oh now this really sucks out the butt, I did the life thingy and it said ‘I WUZ ALREADY DEAD’ bummer :(

Man, you are a pretty lively corpse. :)

Tom, that’s what me wife said! :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Who will be the next President of the USA?,

Oh god, not another one. :(
Quote (Guest @ April 03 2007,18:54)
Who will be the next President of the USA?,

Oh god, not another one. :(
Afraid so oh illustrious green one. '08 is just around the corner. It won't be long until the arguments begin. Truthfully, it comes down to which d%ckhead is the lesser d%ckhead. Problem is... we're still stuck with a d%ckhead... :(

D
Quote (Diogenes @ April 03 2007,20:43)
[quote=Guest,April 03 2007,18:54]Who will be the next President of the USA?,

Afraid so oh illustrious green one. '08 is just around the corner. It won't be long until the arguments begin. Truthfully, it comes down to which d%ckhead is the lesser d%ckhead. Problem is... we're still stuck with a d%ckhead... :(

D
So true!

Vote for Pedro.

I freaking told you guys.

Yeah, yeah… I’m depressed enough thanks…

I am giving Obama the benefit of the doubt though. He IS our duly elected “President-elect” and as such, deserves support and respect. At least until he does something STUPID. :p

D

Does everyone else see this as a thread in a thread?
Odd.