Who won Friday's Presidential debate?

Tom, I’m shure it bothered a few people, myself included. But the sad reality is most voters share the sentiment. They want to see there tax dollar go to killing these terrorist, and frankly don’t care who thinks it inhumane. Both canidates are hip to this vibe, and are milking it for votes…:frowning:

Specking of debates there’s one on this very minute!
And the stooges step farward!
There’s the snap, and there off once again to make baffoons of themeselves.
This should be good for a laugh…tehe

The Biggest losers of this election is the American people…regardless of who takes office our American name is still mud all over the world! How do we repair this?

I disagree of course. I think Kerry will make a good President if he’s elected.

Quote (YazMiester @ Oct. 14 2004,12:37)
The Biggest losers of this election is the American people...regardless of who takes office our American name is still mud all over the world! How do we repair this?

This poll was just published today. It makes interesting reading. It's not the American people anyone has a problem with. It appears to be the Bush administration.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselect....00.html
Poll reveals world anger at Bush

...The results show that in Australia, Britain, Canada, France, Japan, Spain and South Korea a majority of voters share a rejection of the Iraq invasion, contempt for the Bush administration, a growing hostility to the US and a not-too-strong endorsement of Mr Kerry. But they all make a clear distinction between this kind of anti-Americanism and expressing a dislike of American people. On average 68% of those polled say they have a favourable opinion of Americans.

The 10-country poll suggests that rarely has an American administration faced such isolation and lack of public support amongst its closest allies....